Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lost pages

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 19, 2015
I am a Level 86 Fire wizard currently questing in Azteca and I want the Bone Dragon mount from the Lost pages Event.
Where do I farm it ? And any tips and tricks on how to farm it?

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Syotebi on Sep 27, 2018 wrote:
I am a Level 86 Fire wizard currently questing in Azteca and I want the Bone Dragon mount from the Lost pages Event.
Where do I farm it ? And any tips and tricks on how to farm it?
The bone dragon mount drop is level appropriate so wizards of different levels can farm different locations/bosses for it. The drops are as follows:

Kestrel Blackstorm (Triton Ave, Wiz City) - under level 20
Taylor Froghead (Grand Arena, Krok) - under level 30
Declan Wyrmdust (Ancient Burial Grounds, Mooshu) - under level 50
Carson Spritetheif (Floating Land, Celestia) - under level 60
Quinn Legendbreaker (High Road, Avalon) - under level 80
Bentley Daysong (Twin Giants, Azteca) - Any level

They can only be accessed by doing the quest to open the mirror to the sigil and there is no porting in.

I haven't been farming this location recently so my tips are very basic and not a full strategy, but I see the boss and minions are all fire and have efreet in their spells...so I'd make sure to have some cleanse or dark pact in my side deck just in case.

Also, the minions boost ice and storm (+40%), they have resist to fire (-40%)...but the boss boosts nothing and has the less predictable resists (-30%) of ice, storm and life!

I'd probably pack a bunch of feints and pile them on the boss (as long as I could survive the traps I'd be adding to myself). Sorry I can't be more specific with strategy but I hope this is helpful...you could hit him with your own efreet since he doesn't resist fire and he'd have a -90% damage on him for if you don't quite defeat him

PS. He also drops some TC you might find useful, especially for crafting: Colossal, Potent Trap and Extraordinary.

GOOD LUCK!!!!!