Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lore

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 20, 2012
What's your favorite part about Wizard101's storyline? Worst parts?

My favorite part has to be how the schools are so different and the way the worlds interact with each other! It's such a cool underappreciated part of the storyline.

Delver
Jan 17, 2013
DreamGalleon21154 on Aug 20, 2017 wrote:
What's your favorite part about Wizard101's storyline? Worst parts?

My favorite part has to be how the schools are so different and the way the worlds interact with each other! It's such a cool underappreciated part of the storyline.
My favorite part is Khrysalis, because the second arc's story came to its conclusion in a masterfully done way.

In my opinion, the worst parts of the Wizard storyline is the first and third arc. The first arc storyline is SO BORING to quest through, and I legit just can't wait to get out of it so I can get into Celestia. As for the third arc, Polaris was a MAJOR disappointment after Khrysalis, and I had to force myself just to get through it. The Mirage storyline was better, but still nothing compared to the second arc. I have high expectations for Empyrea though!

Defender
Jul 27, 2010
I actually enjoy the first arc all in all. I enjoy most of Wizard City, late Krokotopia, early MooShu and most of Dragonspyre. I didn't like Marleybone a lot though. I like the simplistic story and battle mechanics, how you really had to have strategy and a good mix of gear, instead of relying on crits all the time.