Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lord Nightshade vs Nosferabbit (Farming)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 16, 2015
Was just curious on opinions for farming the old school "Hallowe'en set" between these bosses. I know both bosses drop the set and both bosses are pretty easy. Technically I know Nightshade is "easier" to farm because he doesnt have enemies before him to fight. I was just curious on opinions because Nosferabbit has no other gears besides "Hallowe'en" and the vampire hairs. I ran Nosferabbit I believe 6 times and have had no luck, gonna try Nightshade until this topic is discussed a bit more.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
The main reason to farm Nosferabbit isn't gear. It's for seeds and gardening TC. Gear is a possibility, but if that's your main goal I'd go with Nightshade. You can farm Nightshade much more efficiently.

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
I haven't started gardening yet so I don't even know if I got good Nosferabbit drops. I got seeds and things like that. Maybe a ring??

Is there a list anywhere of the full array of drops possible in each quest and dungeon for the Halloween events?

Some of the apple tubs give good gifts. There are also some good gifts in the (for purchase) Halloween packs although that isn't really a gift and it is not a drop.

By the way before you buy from the guy in the Shopping District, complete the apple tubs quest. I got a wand from him that would've sold for a chunk of gold. I think I also got a (Halloween) pet? Or maybe it was from a pack? I don't remember.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
SparkleTude on Oct 7, 2016 wrote:
I haven't started gardening yet so I don't even know if I got good Nosferabbit drops. I got seeds and things like that. Maybe a ring??

Is there a list anywhere of the full array of drops possible in each quest and dungeon for the Halloween events?

Some of the apple tubs give good gifts. There are also some good gifts in the (for purchase) Halloween packs although that isn't really a gift and it is not a drop.

By the way before you buy from the guy in the Shopping District, complete the apple tubs quest. I got a wand from him that would've sold for a chunk of gold. I think I also got a (Halloween) pet? Or maybe it was from a pack? I don't remember.
You can look up each boss for a list of their drops on Wizard101Central.com

You can also track quest dialogue/rewards from there as well. Good luck.

Defender
Jun 23, 2016
I still need help with Nosferabbit and never seem to find anyone in the area when I am there to help me just complete it.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
SparkleTude on Oct 7, 2016 wrote:

Just an fyi if you didn't know, every time there's a holiday guy in the Shopping District selling items, Lord Nightshade and certain other select bosses drop some of those items. It's mainly end of world bosses. Jade Oni and the Spectral Guardians in Mirror Lake are popular farming areas as well during holidays.

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
Thanks everyone for the tips and info! :)