Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Looking for that Second School

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 27, 2009
Howdy all!

I gotta say, its good to be back after my hiatus from Wizard101. Now, granted I do have a main (Level 27 Ice Magi) and I love her to pieces, but....It seems a lot has changed since I was last playing her.

And frankly? Im a bit out of wack.

To remedy this, I started a Myth Magi earlier today to get back into playing shape and fell in love with the school. (Professor Cyrus needs to work on his attitude though. :< Telling me to go play in street.... Just because I accidently miss-summoned my minion during class.... -cry-) However, I would like to add a little spice to my card deck. But....I cant decide on a secondary school.

Any ideas on what usually works well with the Myth School?

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
DuelingPokemon wrote:
Howdy all!

I gotta say, its good to be back after my hiatus from Wizard101. Now, granted I do have a main (Level 27 Ice Magi) and I love her to pieces, but....It seems a lot has changed since I was last playing her.

And frankly? Im a bit out of wack.

To remedy this, I started a Myth Magi earlier today to get back into playing shape and fell in love with the school. (Professor Cyrus needs to work on his attitude though. :< Telling me to go play in street.... Just because I accidentally miss-summoned my minion during class.... -cry-) However, I would like to add a little spice to my card deck. But....I cant decide on a secondary school.

Any ideas on what usually works well with the Myth School?

I personally have taken on the challenge of not adding any secondary school to my new wizards, unless it helps my main school spells, currently my Myth wiz only has the blade from Niles to boost her spells. Eventually may get the amulet with Balance blade, gear that includes a blade and the Sun school spells in Celestia. The up side is I am not pressured to gather as many training points as I can or worry about the wrong choice and wish for a buy back. So far it has worked well with the other wizards I have gotten to high levels.

Delver
Apr 10, 2010
My first wizard I created is myth (now close to becoming level 70). I chose death school as her secondary. Its held me in good stead for the most part.