Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Looking for Fishing and Questing Buddy!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 30, 2011
I am looking for a wizard friend to quest and maybe go fishing! I enjoy these hobbies but yet, I hate doing them alone because then I get bored! Please let me know if you're interested! Thanks!
-Alia SparkleGrove

Survivor
Mar 12, 2014
I'm only a level 8 but I wouldn't mind having a quest-fishing buddy. (I just started my character last week after I bought my membership. I've been playing for like 8 years tho :p)

I'm also searching for a buddy to start fresh if you're interested. I'd really like a new Ice character but it's kind of lonely in the beginning.

Defender
Dec 30, 2011
LaurenWinterBreeze on Apr 23, 2018 wrote:
I'm only a level 8 but I wouldn't mind having a quest-fishing buddy. (I just started my character last week after I bought my membership. I've been playing for like 8 years tho :p)

I'm also searching for a buddy to start fresh if you're interested. I'd really like a new Ice character but it's kind of lonely in the beginning.
I would be glad to go with you! Let me know when you can meet up!
-Alia SparkleGrove

Survivor
Mar 15, 2018
Katie Dragon Shard here. My smaller sister, Abail GreenCaster is a life wizard at level 4. She loves gardening but also likes to get out there in the spiral to have adventures. She would enjoy having a quest, fishing buddy.

Katie
Fire Wizard 41
Angus
Balance 21

Survivor
Mar 12, 2014
JelliBeans603 on Apr 24, 2018 wrote:
I would be glad to go with you! Let me know when you can meet up!
-Alia SparkleGrove
Alright! But with the time-zones and the wait for the posts to appear, it might be hard haha.
What about tomorrow around 4:3O PM? UTC-3 which means it would be in around 19 hours from right now?

-Brooke DrakeHaven
-Lauren WinterBreeze

Survivor
Apr 04, 2018
Love to quest with anyone sadly i am only lvl 14 balance and 17 fire,and thunder so if you or anyone like to quest let me know

Survivor
Mar 12, 2014
REL70 on Apr 27, 2018 wrote:
Love to quest with anyone sadly i am only lvl 14 balance and 17 fire,and thunder so if you or anyone like to quest let me know
I'd love to! Don't worry, I'm only level 13 Storm and 11 Ice haha... I made a new account with my membership so :3

The only thing is that I haven't yet found a way to like, meet up in-game. The posts here on the Message Boards take like 12 hours to come up after you've actually wrote them, and with all the different realms and our different time-zones. I don't know if you guys have any solutions?

Survivor
Mar 15, 2018
Hi Everyone

How about doing this to get together? We will have a meeting in a specific realm, at a certain time (adjusted for time zones) and then we can save the worlds.

I am willing to facilitate if the rest of you want to do it. There are several options so what do you think?

Send me the day and time you would enjoy questing.

Katie DragonShard (Fire)
Angus DragonWhisper (Balance)
Abigil GreenCaster (Life)

Defender
Dec 30, 2011
I am busy on all weekends due to working and other activities. I am normally on around 4:45 central time! Meet me in Commons. Banshee, Realm 1/2. My wizard name is Alia SparkleGrove.
Level: 54
School: Life
I would love to meet up with everyone!
-Alia SparkleGrove

Survivor
Mar 12, 2014
@JelliBeans603 @Kadrsh4567

Alright, I'll save my realm to Banshee 1/2 as well, we'll maybe meet sometime. I do work and my shifts are not stable but usually I can be on towards either 8:00-9:00am or after 7:00pm in Atlantic Daylight Time (ADT) every day. If I'd translate that to Central Time it would be 6:00-7:00am or anytime after 5:00pm :) (If I did this right. I have +2 hours than Central Time so...)
But I'll make sure to save my realm upon Banshee Realm 1/2. If everyone puts theirs on that one, we should be able to meet sometimes.
I'll write your names down in case I ever meet you in the game.

My characters are;
Brooke HavenDrake (mostly on there) Level 15 and growing
Lauren WinterBreeze Level 11

I know I'm not high level but I do play like, every day haha xD