Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Life/Death level 58 gear news.

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
I am getting tired of death wizards having all this big bad gear. The death clothes give 45% life resistance when the life clothes only give 36% death resistance and everything else is the same. Why is this. I only get beat by death in pvp because they have this resistance.

Armiger
May 10, 2010
bravevline wrote:
I am getting tired of death wizards having all this big bad gear. The death clothes give 45% life resistance when the life clothes only give 36% death resistance and everything else is the same. Why is this. I only get beat by death in pvp because they have this resistance.

Ever hear of a convert? Because if they have on that gear, they have 0 resist to their own school! Where there is a will, there is always a way!

But honestly, you need to complain about this? you can heal faster than he can hurt you, no matter how boosted his dragon is. Life can use Regenerate at 1500 a round! HELLO!

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
darthjt wrote:
bravevline wrote:

Ever hear of a convert? Because if they have on that gear, they have 0 resist to their own school! Where there is a will, there is always a way!

But honestly, you need to complain about this? you can heal faster than he can hurt you, no matter how boosted his dragon is. Life can use Regenerate at 1500 a round! HELLO!
I can heal regenerate over 2000 without critical but the point is it's unfair. It's like KI saying they favor death over life.

Mastermind
Feb 16, 2009
Another PVP whiner? Sigh...

KI, can you please move this, and ALL annoying PVP whining posts to the PLAYER VS PLAYER section??

PVP holds no true meaning in Wizard101 other than to pass the time between level cap increases.

And while I'm at it, could you do us a favor and think about someone other than yourself for a change? I have a Necromancer who's a commited quester, who wants to get on with the actual storyline, and I need some Life protection every once in a while.

How mad do you think I, and every Necromancer in Wizard City, would be if they lowered the resistances?

Didn't you take the quiz at the beginning of the game? Theurgists are supposed to be kind, caring and considerate of others. I see none of that in your useless rant. :? :? :?

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
Superwiz1560 wrote:

KI, can you please move this, and ALL annoying PVP whining posts to the PLAYER VS PLAYER section??

PVP holds no true meaning in Wizard101 other than to pass the time between level cap increases.

And while I'm at it, could you do us a favor and think about someone other than yourself for a change? I have a Necromancer who's a commited quester, who wants to get on with the actual storyline, and I need some Life protection every once in a while.

How mad do you think I, and every Necromancer in Wizard City, would be if they lowered the resistances?

Didn't you take the quiz at the beginning of the game? Theurgists are supposed to be kind, caring and considerate of others. I see none of that in your useless rant. :? :? :?
I would had put it into the PvP section had the primary topic been PvP. I am talking the game all around.

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
Superwiz1560 wrote:

Also theurgists may be flighty at times, especially when it involves their opposite.

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
Superwiz1560 wrote:

Ya, I think it should be lowered to 36% like everyone else, I don't know why death is so special. It is a big deal for me because I am committed to the school of life. I don't show as many qualities because I am a teenager and am going through changes. Sorry that not everyone can be as perfect as you.

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
Superwiz1560 wrote:

Took the words right out of my mouth.