Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Life wizard deck setup pve lvl 10

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 21, 2017
Okay so I am a level 10 life wizard who is also training in death magic. But am trying to build a pve deck. Anyone think they can tell a decent setup pls and thx also my favorite teachers in wizard101 are lydia greyrose and moolinda wu they both are awesome teachers.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
BlazeHexWeaver on Sep 10, 2018 wrote:
Okay so I am a level 10 life wizard who is also training in death magic. But am trying to build a pve deck. Anyone think they can tell a decent setup pls and thx also my favorite teachers in wizard101 are lydia greyrose and moolinda wu they both are awesome teachers.
I've got a life wizard too and I absolutely love her!

If you don't have mastery (the amulet that allows us to use our powerpips for death spells) I recommend only training death spells up to feint. Having feint is very helpful to all wizards. As a life wizard the small death hits can be useful on occasion too, but higher pip off-school spells are rarely useful...especially without mastery.

I'm not sure how many slots you have available on your deck and I'm guessing what spells you have so far.
Hits: Imp and Leprechaun for life and Dark Sprite and Ghoul for death.
Heal: Minor blessing, sprite, fairy, unicorn

I'd try to get a pet that gives a blade because you don't have one trained yet, or buy some tc zero pip blades. Possibly get some monstrous TC or damage enchant TC. Pack your deck with your life hits and a couple of heals just in case you or a team mate needs a heal. If you're in a team add some unicorns to keep everyone alive, but if you're solo sprite or fairy will be enough. Minor blessing can be helpful if you just need to quickly revive someone when your pips are low or you're building pips for a hit.

Decks are pretty small at level 10 so I'd pretty much stick to life spells and tc enchants/blades...if you can get hold of a kookaburra it gives the 4 pip multi-hit Leafstorm at adult and a blade from baby! It's definitely a great pet for life wizards!

Survivor
Oct 20, 2012
Leprechaun, Life Trap and whatever healing spells you like. Not too much going on early game so it's basically your buff spells and strongest attack and some heals. I personally don't think shields are too too important that early on plus you're a life wizard. When you get to level 12 you get nature's wrath so that'll be your big attack soon.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Greetings!

Welcome to both The Game & The Message Boards!

You picked an ideal time to join as we celebrate 10 years of saving the spiral!

Now, since you're new, in addition to responding to your query, I'll drop a few pointers for you to bear in mind as you quest.

Begin Crafting - Crafting is a side actitity available at level 7. Eudora Tangletree in Odle Town will get you started. Speak to her.
Each, or at least, most new world will have a crafter (and a crafting quest), be sure to explore and complete them all.

Do Zeke's Quest - As you may be already aware, Training Points are needed to learn any other school spell other than your own. So, you need to gather these points so you're able to continue training in as you are now for example.
How do you gather these? By completing quests that rewards them, especially Prospector Zeke's (near the Pet Pavillion in The Commons). Similarly to crafting, he'll always have a quest for you that involves looking for some items/creatures on various streets within the current world you're questing in.
His rewards are usually worth the effort!

Pet - If you haven't already, try getting your hands on a useful pet. One with a balance blade or lifeblade can greatly help! Check the Hatch Maker Koisk in the Pet Pavillion.

Side Quests - Side Quests are important and can often lead to great rewards. Don't ignore too many of them. Often times, they can stack up with your Main Quests or even coincide!

Deck - For now, you don't have to worry much about an ideal deck setup. A couple Leprechauns, Pixies (important) and also Ghouls are good enough.
Imp and Dark Sprite can just be one of each alongside Unicorn.
At level 12, you'll be called by your professor again. After aiding her, you'll be rewarded with a new spell; Nature's Wrath . Add about two-three to your deck.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Also:

I suggest after training up on to Feint, you visit your next coincidentally favorite professor, Professor Greyrose and learn some spells. You're only learning up to Tower Shield. It's a shield that halves the damage of any incoming spells no matter the school.

You'll also need this since you have very limited options of protecting yourself from elemental (, & ) schools.

Life Trap is available in Colossus Boulevard (another street found in the Shopping District) from a secret trainer Mildred Farseer and not from your school professor.
A lot of spells are like this, so ensure you're on the lookout and stay on top of your side quests.

Post if you've any queries.

Good Luck & Welcome Again!