Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Life Minotaur

AuthorMessage
Delver
Aug 10, 2009
Could some one please tell me were I can find a Life Minotaur pet,
or which two pets I need to hatch inorder to get one.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Delver
Apr 02, 2010
Its dropped by Brownwood Tormentor in one of the rooms of Helgrind Warren, in Nidavellir, in Grizzlehiem.

To get there, you have to have beaten Jotun, and to get to Jotun, you have to a bunch of Grizzleheim. You will remember if you have defeated Jotun, especially if you did it before level 48.

Another option is to ask some one to port you in there.

First you need to kill something in the center, school escapes me. Then you can go into any one of five doors, go into the one that looks like Nature's Wrath, that's your boy.

Rumor has it to increase your chances of getting the pet, you kill Brownwood before the Dark Fairies. Then kill him again. Not sure if this is true.

If you are Life, you may want to bring a Death with you to help knock off all the Death shields with Poison, or maybe use Skeletal Dragon. You come equipped with a Death Wand and as many Life Prisms as you can fit in your deck, and cut back on other spells. Also be mindful of hitting Death Traps. Or just come with some other school besides Life or Death and resign yourself to being a spectator or healing. If your friend is Storm, you should probably offer to go first and take the hits.

Keep in mind you only have to get rid of the Death Shields BEFORE you get the Life prism on, the Death Shields AFTER you get the Prism on are not a big deal if you, the Lifer, are doing the hitting.

Want to really push your in-game friendships to the limit? Ask for help in getting the Seraph pet at the end of Kensington Park.

Another option for a Life pet is the boss in the temple in Stormriven Hall in Celestia, he drops the Sea Turtle pet, which is normally Crowns, so you know its not going to be easy.

If you aren't Life, why in 'h-e-double-toothpicks' you want a pet with a five pip life spell?

Defender
May 27, 2010
forgetno4 wrote:
Could some one please tell me were I can find a Life Minotaur pet,
or which two pets I need to hatch inorder to get one.

Its simple just go to grizzleheim and go to nidavellir which is right under the waterfall near the spiral door go through the sigils to your left, thats the helgrind warren, when you get there you have to fight a boss before you can get to the brownwood tormentor who drops it, once you beat him, four doors open, go through the one with a forest in it, thats where the boss who drops the pet your after is, also the dungeons are accessible by anyone at any given level but beware if your at a low lvl your in for a tough time

Delver
Aug 10, 2009