Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Life-deckathlon

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
So ive been checking on this event since i didn't really care about it and decided to give it a try. I just started to day and am just a few points shy away from getting the life school pet cute lil fella is he. But, then i notice some odd things well 1 i manage to craft the spiritual fist gauntlet wand stage 3 just 1 before the final stage. I can't seem to help notice that the other required items how much harder and near impossible its becoming.

Their is no information on ultimate runes nor does the boss drop it because if it did then the drop rates are near its bottom low and the fact that we have to have 12 of them is already discouraging enough. Then we have to have 110 life rune 10 improvement rune which is also near impossible to get for me at least, 15 life super runes , 10 strength runes. And yet were aren't even given the options to craft them. So my thing is, is this another one of those you have to spend money type of thing to get a wand with no stats type of deal? whats going on? and why are the reagents much harder to achieve? And then we have the exlusive pet that takes a whole day to hatch? which means if u want to have it hatch faster u outta spend 150 crowns? just to get it train and re hatched yourself. So even after all that long hours of grinding we are still put into a road block that push us to beyond the reach of a paywall system.