Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

life critical help while healing..

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 29, 2012
Ok guys i need help on suggestions!! I currently have all jade gear, sword of kings, wolf's emerald talon, and ring of the dying star. Is there any suggestions on more outgoing or critical? ( current outgoing: 100) (current critical rate: 85) i really need help from my fellow wizards..

lauren rosehaven lvl 120

Defender
Jul 09, 2012
Lauren rosehaven 1... on Sep 6, 2017 wrote:
Ok guys i need help on suggestions!! I currently have all jade gear, sword of kings, wolf's emerald talon, and ring of the dying star. Is there any suggestions on more outgoing or critical? ( current outgoing: 100) (current critical rate: 85) i really need help from my fellow wizards..

lauren rosehaven lvl 120
It is very hard to focus on tanking AND criticals. I think you need to focus on just using your utgoing heal to your advantage because it is hard to get both with a decent critical percentage. I would suggest using the gear you have now, and just getting a pet that has a lot of resist so you can hopefully be immune to every school while healing others :)

Explorer
Apr 29, 2012
Pouffy23 on Sep 7, 2017 wrote:
It is very hard to focus on tanking AND criticals. I think you need to focus on just using your utgoing heal to your advantage because it is hard to get both with a decent critical percentage. I would suggest using the gear you have now, and just getting a pet that has a lot of resist so you can hopefully be immune to every school while healing others :)
thank you so much :)