Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Life and Myth

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 03, 2011
I made a character with Life as it's primary and Myth as a secondary but post and tell me if you think it's a good comination or not

Survivor
Jan 03, 2011
Illuminator
May 22, 2009
It would only be a good combination if you have the Myth mastery amulet.

I would suggest taking death up to feint, ice to tower, and getting the spirit blades and spirit traps from Niles.

Hannah Lifebringer level 60 Life

Survivor
Jul 26, 2009
It is not the combo I picked but that doesn't mean your choice is bad.

I'll tell you what I picked and why. I don't know if it will help you but at the very least it's nice to know why other people chose the build they did.

2nd school: Death
Why: The 2 pip ghoul was great early in the game for tiny heals and more powerful than my leprechaun. Then later in the game I had to have feint. I needed that extra boost in damage since I mostly solo. Life isn't known for its damage but with feint I am holding my own.

3rd school: Ice
Why: Tower shield. Besides absorb it's the only shield I have that can take the edge off a balance attack.

4th school: Balance
Why: I picked up the spirit blade and spirit trap spells available from Niles. Again, every little bit helps when trying to solo your way through the game.

Now, I'm sitting on 10 training points. I haven't decided what I want from the new schools in CL yet. I'm still debating. I'll pick something eventually but for right now there is no pressing need.

Ellie Sky - Legendary Life

Defender
Feb 24, 2009
nebrie wrote:
It is not the combo I picked but that doesn't mean your choice is bad.

I'll tell you what I picked and why. I don't know if it will help you but at the very least it's nice to know why other people chose the build they did.

2nd school: Death
Why: The 2 pip ghoul was great early in the game for tiny heals and more powerful than my leprechaun. Then later in the game I had to have feint. I needed that extra boost in damage since I mostly solo. Life isn't known for its damage but with feint I am holding my own.

3rd school: Ice
Why: Tower shield. Besides absorb it's the only shield I have that can take the edge off a balance attack.

4th school: Balance
Why: I picked up the spirit blade and spirit trap spells available from Niles. Again, every little bit helps when trying to solo your way through the game.

Now, I'm sitting on 10 training points. I haven't decided what I want from the new schools in CL yet. I'm still debating. I'll pick something eventually but for right now there is no pressing need.

Ellie Sky - Legendary Life

hey Nebrie, just a suggestion for what to do with those training points, train in sun damage boosts up to gargantuan(4), train star amplify, vengeance, and empowerment(3), and train reshuffle, maybe fortify, and just hold on to the last one just in case you see a spell you like.

and for deadscore's post I'd say it's a good plan because life only gets one minion and earthquake comes in real handy later in life, plus you have a good school to hit storm with cause you wannt them gone fast. hope I helped.

Kenneth Frostwalker, Legendary Thaumaturge
Kyle Sandwalker, Adept Sorcerer