Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Levels for Celestia

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 27, 2014
Hello everyone, I am a level 48 Ice wizard that finished Dragonspyre at 44. I wanted to know what level you think that I should go into Celestia at. One of my friends went in at 46 and had a tough time and the other went in at 53 and didn't have a problem. I just wanted some other peoples' input so I wouldn't struggle through. Thanks!

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Alexander NightTho... on Jul 29, 2016 wrote:
Hello everyone, I am a level 48 Ice wizard that finished Dragonspyre at 44. I wanted to know what level you think that I should go into Celestia at. One of my friends went in at 46 and had a tough time and the other went in at 53 and didn't have a problem. I just wanted some other peoples' input so I wouldn't struggle through. Thanks!
If you have not completed Grizz, I would suggest you do so and then do WinterTusk. It will raise you a few levels. If you bypassed some side quests, You might want to think about doing those as well.

Most of my 12 wizards completed DS around level 52-53 then off to WinterTusk. I did do few run around quests at the beginning of CL but none of the other quests until I completed WT which leveled my wizards up to levels 59-60. Believe me, it will make a big difference since you will be able to acquire better gear. There is also a spell quest that is given by one of the guys in Grizz that you won't be able to get to if you have not done WT at least through Sudrilund. Sudrilund is where you can pick up the recipes for lvl 56 gear from Carax.