Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level Effects The Rank Of One Shot Dungeon Drops?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 18, 2013
I'm farming Rattlebones for his one shot dungeon. So far i've gotten 4 exalted duels. I'm not really tanky enough to do the exalted duel. It took the party I took in over 2 hours of fleeing and coming back to beat it. I'm wondering if I'm just getting unlucky at getting master duels, or if being level 92 makes it so that I can only get exalted duels? And if you're wondering how a level 92 is not tanky enough, i'm a storm with only 2900 health and 38 defense with life mastery equipped, and 3200 with 50ish defense with my other amulet equipped.

Explorer
Oct 01, 2011
You are only getting Exalted duels because they drop from the higher level areas, lower level bosses like Jadi Oni and Meowiarty drop master duels. So no it level does not affect the rank of one shot dungeon drops, where you are getting them from does.

As for clearing it, look up some of his cheats and think of ways to count them. EG dispels to blade removal,
dispels to stop mana burn, have a spam bad juju and plagues. If you can find some max levels to help also works, at the moment there are quite a few max levels with not much to do just ask around

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
I have gotten both master and exalted duels from rattlebones on my max wizards, just unlucky I guess

Explorer
Oct 01, 2011
Oh I see I miss read what you said sorry, um would just say unlucky but the clearing thing still stands

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
I was wondering about the same thing level wise. My lower level wizards farm Rattlebones and Krokopatra for master duels and most of the time I get Exalted duels. The only complaint I have is; I feel it's unfair for lower level wizards to spend hours of game time farming for duels that are to difficult to do. If KI can put locks on worlds and it's areas until you're at a certain level, what can't they do the same to one-shot duels or put level option on them?