Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

level brackets for each world?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 23, 2011
Just curious if the list of worlds was in chronological order by lvl or just written that way. I was able to go to krocotopia before Grizzleheim. is it easier to do grizzleheim first or does it matter? sorry im a noob haha.

Explorer
Mar 04, 2009
The worlds, in order, are:

Wizard City,Krokotopia,Marleybone,Mooshu,Dragonspyre
None of the worlds have level requirements, and grizzleheim is a world that can first be accessed at lvl 20, returning every 5 lvls thereafter .

Survivor
Oct 23, 2008
grizzleheim goes before krokotopia. in grizzleheim the enimies are hard to defeat

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2009
rat112382 wrote:
Just curious if the list of worlds was in chronological order by lvl or just written that way. I was able to go to krocotopia before Grizzleheim. is it easier to do grizzleheim first or does it matter? sorry im a noob haha.

Worlds don't usually have specific level limits, but you get to them after you complete all the story quests for the world you are in.
The following are just estimates.

Level 1: Wizard City
Level 7 and beat Rattlebones: Pet Pavillion
Level 10-13: Krokotopia
Level 20: Grizzleheim
Level 20-24: Marleybone
Level 28-32: MooShu
Level 38-42: Dragonspyre
Level 48: Celestia

Grizzleheim is an optional world. It is unlocked at level 20 and you unlock more quests for Grizzleheim as you progress in level. Pet Pavillion is a place in wizard city, but after you do the quest I don't recommend you waste your time there.

As for your question about if it's better to do Grizzleheim first, I would say no. Grizzleheim quests do give much experience at all, it's just for fun. You could do Grizzleheim whenever you want, but it won't make anything easier or harder.

Survivor
Feb 23, 2011
alright thanks everyone. Im a stickler for doing quests and such in order lol. was in the middle of krokotopia when i got the grizzleheim request.. thanks for clearing it up for me :)