Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 90 Gear

AuthorMessage
Defender
Mar 13, 2014
Hey, so, I am a level 93 storm wizard and I have been doing a little research on what is the best gear. I currently use:
Hat- Waterworks hat and Poseidon Typhoon Helmet (I switch between the two)
Robe- Waterworks robe
Boots- Waterworks boots
Wand- level 80 slingshot (mainly for plus 85 critical) and Mandolin of Evermore (I switch between the two)
Athame- Savage Spike Horn Cutter
Amulet- Horizon of underworld charm
Ring- Storm owl terror ring
My question is, most of my gear is pretty old and I want to upgrade it. Some people say I should wait until I can do darkmoor, some people say storm offensive set from hades, some people say storm black thunder set from hades, and it is all confusing me. What should I go for and why? Also, it would also appreciate advice on wand, athame, amulet, and ring. Thanks so much :)
- Gabrielle Silversword

Champion
Mar 27, 2011
Graveyard Mali is the place for hat, robe, boots, wand. Morganthe amulet, blade from her or Darkmoor (Nightcreeper), damage ring from Aphrodite2. Hades gear isn't worth the bother, and you'd probably be level 100 by the time you get it.

Good luck!

Champion
Mar 28, 2010
Lizziebell03 on Feb 11, 2016 wrote:
Hey, so, I am a level 93 storm wizard and I have been doing a little research on what is the best gear. I currently use:
Hat- Waterworks hat and Poseidon Typhoon Helmet (I switch between the two)
Robe- Waterworks robe
Boots- Waterworks boots
Wand- level 80 slingshot (mainly for plus 85 critical) and Mandolin of Evermore (I switch between the two)
Athame- Savage Spike Horn Cutter
Amulet- Horizon of underworld charm
Ring- Storm owl terror ring
My question is, most of my gear is pretty old and I want to upgrade it. Some people say I should wait until I can do darkmoor, some people say storm offensive set from hades, some people say storm black thunder set from hades, and it is all confusing me. What should I go for and why? Also, it would also appreciate advice on wand, athame, amulet, and ring. Thanks so much :)
- Gabrielle Silversword
Just craft kris gear and use that until darkmoor, super easy to craft, also use bear's claw of storm until darkmoor, tier 2 crit amulet in darkmoor and farm for the alpha and omega ring.

Lvl 110
Lvl 73
Lvl 31
Lvl 25