Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 70?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 01, 2010
Hey everyone,
Sorry if there is already a post about this, but I couldn't find one. Is there going to be a level 70? I've heard a lot of rumors about it, and that there's going to be more spells and a level 68 pet, but I can't find any truth about it. I, for one, would be really happy, because then I could work more on my life legendary.

Survivor
Jan 31, 2010
pianosax13 wrote:
Hey everyone,
Sorry if there is already a post about this, but I couldn't find one. Is there going to be a level 70? I've heard a lot of rumors about it, and that there's going to be more spells and a level 68 pet, but I can't find any truth about it. I, for one, would be really happy, because then I could work more on my life legendary.

I don't think they've released any information about this, but rest assured they are most likely planning something. If/when they release another world the level cap will probably be raised, but as for now, no one knows when that may be :-D

Squire
Dec 21, 2008
Squire
Aug 12, 2009
The next Level Cap Increase will likely coincide with the next world in the Morgantine Saga... It is only rational for the Level Cap to increase with each Main Line world, not Side Worlds and Side Areas.