Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 60

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 12, 2010
I reached level 60 today. I thought there might be a little fanfare(maybe some fireworks!) since I can't level up anymore. Quite disappointing. There wasn't even level 60 gear to buy. What's a wizard to live for! LOL!

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
Yep, I suppose that is pretty disappointing to find out. There is the Waterworks gear that you can get, but I'm sure you already know about that and how difficult that is.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Survivor
Sep 12, 2010
Yes. I do know! And I know there is much left to the game. Since I don't play all that much it is difficult to find three friends to do waterworks, briskbreeze or the new one in wysteria. Oh and i still need to defeat frostbranch! In any case I still love the game and will continue to play!

Squire
Mar 07, 2011
It's too bad the experience you no longer get can't be converted into some kind of alternate reward, like gold or treasure cards. Or better yet, let Legendary wizards earn Extra Credit Points that can be spent on unique items in an Extra Credit Store.

Delver
Apr 10, 2010

lol I feel your pain there. Not much to do after reaching level 60. I did have my myth wizard finish Celestia even after she became a legendary. But so far I haven't felt much of an urge to have my other legendary wizards finish that world. :-)

Delver
Apr 12, 2011
well sadly they cant celebrate you getting to legendary and as for the gear you should have got the return to crab alley which is waterworks a lvl 60 dungeon where you get there gear but you have to farm for it so if it takes you 15 to 20 times to get all the clothes all of us had to go through it then if you have beat wysteria helephant tower gives the lvl 60 ring and athame i advise you get the waterworks gear first though you might have tried them by now and the bosses cheat so good luck most legendary you see with lvl 60 gear had to go throught it here is advise again do NOT go in with a mute or menu chat only they will get you killed

Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
Well i'm also a lvl 60. It was actually a dissapointment not getting anything for becoming the last lvl. but you can always do other things like crafting or gardening or farming, but yeah it is boring and i wish they could make new worlds or quests faster instead of waiting half a year:(. Just for advice dont try crafting i wasted 50000 coins just to get to lvl grandmaster artisan just for the quests. but you could always try briskbreeze and waterworks, does arnt that hard, besides it took me 5 tries to get full waterworks gear. Oh and the new dungeon place in Wysteria is hard. Well i dont have the time to do that dungeon anyways, i have life lol. :D

Delver
Aug 30, 2011
ssss55123 wrote:

lol I feel your pain there. Not much to do after reaching level 60. I did have my myth wizard finish Celestia even after she became a legendary. But so far I haven't felt much of an urge to have my other legendary wizards finish that world. :-)

I'm sure that KI is hard at work in creating new worlds and levels for the entertainment bulb
=

Defender
Feb 28, 2011
mzmiatherese wrote:
Yes. I do know! And I know there is much left to the game. Since I don't play all that much it is difficult to find three friends to do waterworks, briskbreeze or the new one in wysteria. Oh and i still need to defeat frostbranch! In any case I still love the game and will continue to play! ;) ;) ;)

I'm with ya here. I have 2 paid accounts since I could never find anyone to help me with anything even though I always help everyone. So my 2nd attempt on the 2nd account I realized I could skip the quiz and create a life student to keep my myth student alive while leveling up, but i'm legend myth in the middle of DS due to helping everyone and not focusing on my quests, same with my lvl 55 life on 2nd account, she is still in MB and almost done with wintertusk. I need to wait for my life student to hit lvl 60 so I can try Tower of Helephant in Wysteria, which I tried with 3 others that I didnt know. Took forever to finish the first lvl and they were just farming so they left and I died in lvl 2 of that tower by myself. Cant do waterworks without my Life student either, and we got to the last floor of brisk breeze and died, sooo close, sooo sad :-( I actually took an anxiety med before that tower because of the 5th floor minion with the meteor strike, he gets me so stressed out, i am so stressed trying to get the right treasure cards in order on both students and strategize the deck hand to get max cards for big hit asap. even spent a training point for each student getting the fire dispel and my myth cant use it, she needs all pips for the big hit with medusa, but trying to lay it all out to get mega critical hit is hard, life student has to lay out the triple balance blades and traps, fire dispel and keep us both alive, though there isnt much attack on that floor other than the meteor hit. Stress big time. I wont even go into Tower of Helephant with just the 2 of us. The 4 brothers at the end of wintertusk are scary and annoying enough with their game of tag and constant tower shield. grrr

Anyways, wanted to say I understand where you're coming from :-)
Good luck!
Taryn RavenHeart