Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 50 Dragon Rider Utility Robe missing...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 13, 2009
...can we get this corrected, its the only piece of the set I'm missing for this level.

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
HaydenDW wrote:
...can we get this corrected, its the only piece of the set I'm missing for this level.
get what corrected? did you receive one and can't find it now, or did you never get one in the first place and are beckoning the powers of chance to read your post and give you one in your next dragon hoard pack purchase? -etherchaos

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
HaydenDW wrote:

What..?

Survivor
Aug 13, 2009
etherchaos wrote:
HaydenDW wrote:
get what corrected? did you receive one and can't find it now, or did you never get one in the first place and are beckoning the powers of chance to read your post and give you one in your next dragon hoard pack purchase? -etherchaos

I have 2 dragons 4-5 swords and COUNTLESS boots, robes and hats...it is missing from the loot tables...but its irrelevant now, made level 60 over the last few days so I'm after the 60 gear now...

Delver
Oct 08, 2010
i dont get what you mean. whats the problem is that you just didn't get lucky enough to get the robe. its not missing you just didnt get it.