Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 31 life dont have minion quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 18, 2010
Hey KI, I'm a level 31 life wizard in marelybone and i dont have my life minion, or even my quest! Why is this? Can you tell me or fix the bug (if it is a bug)

Thanks!
Chase Skullstone lvl 31 life

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
red41612 wrote:
Hey KI, I'm a level 31 life wizard in marelybone and i dont have my life minion, or even my quest! Why is this? Can you tell me or fix the bug (if it is a bug)

Thanks!

I'm not sure what you mean by the life "minion". At Level 18, Life (Moolinda Wu) has a quest for a Sprite Guardian. If Moolinda Wu doesn't have a quest for you, and you didn't get the Level 18 quest, you might want to send an e-mail to support@wizard101.com and ask them to help you.

Also, here is a link to the fansite at wizard101central.com/wiki that shows all of the spells for the Life School. Hope this helps.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Life_School_Spells

Survivor
Aug 11, 2009
you should have a life minon i am life and i have it, it is at lvl 18 you dont get anymore i think

Mastermind
Jan 01, 2010
Check in with Moolinda. If you have any outstanding quests she won't give you new ones.

Defender
Oct 26, 2009
Honeybee313 wrote:
red41612 wrote:

Thanks!

I'm not sure what you mean by the life "minion". At Level 18, Life (Moolinda Wu) has a quest for a Sprite Guardian. If Moolinda Wu doesn't have a quest for you, and you didn't get the Level 18 quest, you might want to send an e-mail to support@wizard101.com and ask them to help you.

Also, here is a link to the fansite at wizard101central.com/wiki that shows all of the spells for the Life School. Hope this helps.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Life_School_Spells

Make sure you get ALL of the preceding quest obtained spells. If you don't have one of them, look up the quest line and see where you left it off.