Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 30 death and no minion help

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 29, 2011
I am a level 30 death student and have no death minion I remember at lvl 28. My teacher sent me a message but I didn't read it I just skipped through it and I don't have any quests for it and I have been to see him and the other kid who teaches death but nothing please help I really want a minion

Administrator
sarim43 wrote:
My teacher sent me a message but I didn't read it I just skipped through it

Well that could explain some of the problem, young Wizard...

You haven't even completed "Make an Impression" which is the quest you received at level 12. You have a lot of work to do before Dworgyn sends you on the quest for your minion spell, young Wizard.

If you do not complete the tasks you are given, new spells and quests will not open up to you.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
May 29, 2011
Professor Greyrose wrote:
sarim43 wrote:

You haven't even completed "Make an Impression" which is the quest you received at level 12. You have a lot of work to do before Dworgyn sends you on the quest for your minion spell, young Wizard.

If you do not complete the tasks you are given, new spells and quests will not
open up to you.
I guess I learnt a lesson in skipping quests I will see to doing them as soon as possible

Hero
Sep 08, 2008
Professor Greyrose wrote:
sarim43 wrote:

If you do not complete the tasks you are given, new spells and quests will not open up to you.

I have to say, Professor Greyrose, your thoroughness trying to help us Wizards really impresses me. Thank you.