Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 26-27 Gear?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
Ok so heres the deal im level 26 soon to be level 27 the only problem is i dont know where to get gear/Clothing for my level I might just have the best stuff i can get But if you know where to get stuff at my level please respond It would be easier if i could stitch items for coins Please tell me ive looked everywere

Defender
Aug 12, 2009
Defender
Oct 09, 2010
zikelith wrote:
Ok so heres the deal im level 26 soon to be level 27 the only problem is i dont know where to get gear/Clothing for my level I might just have the best stuff i can get But if you know where to get stuff at my level please respond It would be easier if i could stitch items for coins Please tell me ive looked everywere

There's gear only for every 5 levels. For example; if your a level 34, you'll still have to wear level 30 gear. 35, level 35 gear, and so on.

Delver
Jun 30, 2009
Level 1
Level 5
Level 10
Level 15
Level 20
Level 25
Level 30
Level 35
Level 40
Level 45
Level 50

Beyond 50+
You can get stuff, at almost all the levels.

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
Wizzgal wrote:
zikelith wrote:

There's gear only for every 5 levels. For example; if your a level 34, you'll still have to wear level 30 gear. 35, level 35 gear, and so on.

Thank you ;)