Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Least favorite quest

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Out of all the quests, what is your least favorite? ZF crafting? Something totally different?

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Moonlighterz1000 on Dec 8, 2012 wrote:
Out of all the quests, what is your least favorite? ZF crafting? Something totally different?
Anything involving crafting or with the word "collect" in the description.

-von.

Defender
Jan 25, 2009
Those DragonSpyre quests... Ugh, those Dragonspyre quests!!

Not only are a ton of them like "Collect 8 of these!", the EXP given for completing the quests is almost lower than Mooshu EXP. Also, the mobs are always spamming weakness. Yikes!

Explorer
Mar 19, 2010
the trial of the spheres dungeon in celestia was a real PAIN

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Dr Von on Dec 10, 2012 wrote:

-von.
Yes!

Survivor
Feb 01, 2011
Yeah, Dragonspyre qusets are like "oh, you only need 10" And it takes 20 battles to find 4!

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
Usually, whenever a quest description says collect this or whatever, I wait like 2 months until I get un-lazy and finally decide to do it. Those are the quests that I really hate

Hero
Jul 30, 2012
Dr Von on Dec 10, 2012 wrote:

-von.
Yes. Totally agree. The story premise gets lost. I see are the word collect and my eyes glaze over and my heart sinks a bit lower. Gotta be honest, I'm losing my enthusiasm.

Mastermind
Feb 29, 2012
Defeat and collect are bad, but the worst are the ones where you have to read the books for minimal xp and no training points. I used to pick these quests up when I started, but found it tiresome and end up finishing them a long time after I finish the world.
Now I will not accept these quests, as they clog up your quest book and offer little reward.
pods

Explorer
Dec 24, 2008
i Hate the collect spells in Zafaria! it takes forever to finish them. anyone who has done any of those collect in Zafaria know what i am talking about. the really bad part is you have to do them. Out of 4 years of playing, those are the quests i "dislike" the most.

Erica ShadowRunner lvl 75 Balance~over and out

Survivor
Jul 26, 2011
Yea i agree with these people. Especially in Ds, the defeat and collect quests are a real pain. It takes real effort to simply get in a battle with 2 of the same things you need to beat, and then when you beat'em you get nothing. ITs SOOOOOOOOOOO annoying

Defender
Feb 17, 2012
C'mon. Crafting quests aren't so bad! What is bad is the defeat and collect quests when the enemies are death. Even if you use a prism, you cannot kill them with death magic. It took me ten goes just to defeat a wandering specter or something.

Delver
Sep 27, 2009
Everything in Mooshu. I hate Mooshu. I rarely go back there, and if I do it's because of a quest. I especially hate the Cave of Solitude. And the Maneki Web Walkers. (I am terrified of spiders.)

Explorer
Dec 19, 2010
Snow day the spell i am on right now that boss Tlotzin Moon Thief is impossible.

Survivor
Apr 09, 2011