Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Kudos to Customer Support

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 30, 2012
Hi all,

I know that some of us have at time issues with problems/bugs that are irritants and in some cases, it looks like it takes a lot of time for these issues to be resolved.

Last night, my last character finally defeated Titan, for the first time, with a great team I might add. It is no secret that working as a team improves your chances when facing a difficult instance. I had used the team-up kiosk in Olde Town and did not know any of my partners. After the battle, they all left and I went over Titan chest to throw a few crowns in. My next quest was Braving the Storm where you fight the Aethyr Titan in Broken Bough. Unfortunately, I was not able to access Broken Bough in any way and was stuck in Husk.

I contacted Customer Support about this issue and we had a few emails back in forth to clarify the facts and supply more information. It is important when you contact them to have as much info, details, time and screen shots if you can to assist them and be patient.

I am glad to say that this issue has been resolved with much satisfaction and that I believe the people in Customer Support will do everything within their power to assist us. I hope Kingsisle realizes how important they are to the community and that resolving issues will keep players around and happy.

Many thanks

are now all waiting for the next Arc and worlds while farming and helping others.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Dannyboy735 on Nov 28, 2018 wrote:
Hi all,

I know that some of us have at time issues with problems/bugs that are irritants and in some cases, it looks like it takes a lot of time for these issues to be resolved.

Last night, my last character finally defeated Titan, for the first time, with a great team I might add. It is no secret that working as a team improves your chances when facing a difficult instance. I had used the team-up kiosk in Olde Town and did not know any of my partners. After the battle, they all left and I went over Titan chest to throw a few crowns in. My next quest was Braving the Storm where you fight the Aethyr Titan in Broken Bough. Unfortunately, I was not able to access Broken Bough in any way and was stuck in Husk.

I contacted Customer Support about this issue and we had a few emails back in forth to clarify the facts and supply more information. It is important when you contact them to have as much info, details, time and screen shots if you can to assist them and be patient.

I am glad to say that this issue has been resolved with much satisfaction and that I believe the people in Customer Support will do everything within their power to assist us. I hope Kingsisle realizes how important they are to the community and that resolving issues will keep players around and happy.

Many thanks

are now all waiting for the next Arc and worlds while farming and helping others.
I totally agree! KI Customer support have ALWAYS been excellent when I've had need to contact them!

I've found them to be quick to respond, helpful in their responses and I really like their upbeat, friendly manner

I've never had a problem KI Support could not solve...and they did it cheerfully! Thank you KI, your team is awesome!

Administrator
From our CS team :):

"Thanks for the shout out! CS absolutely strives to give all of our wizards the best other worldly help we can and as quickly as we can. As with most things, using the magic words like "please & thank you" make everything easier (we're real people too! )"