Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Kit 10

AuthorMessage
Historian
Aug 10, 2009
Love the Kit 10 pet! I am very sad though because it does not have a sound when you are playing pet games.. Maybe it is just something I do, but whenever i get a new pet i go to the grumpy gobblers game and shoot the new pet from a cannon to hear what sound they make.. Anyway... just sad kitty doesnt have one :( I was hoping for a synthesized cat meow..

Administrator
Idony09 on Jun 19, 2020 wrote:
Love the Kit 10 pet! I am very sad though because it does not have a sound when you are playing pet games.. Maybe it is just something I do, but whenever i get a new pet i go to the grumpy gobblers game and shoot the new pet from a cannon to hear what sound they make.. Anyway... just sad kitty doesnt have one :( I was hoping for a synthesized cat meow..
Glad to hear! We love it to, was a unique one for us. I have one on my Life Wizard :).

Delver
Oct 18, 2009
I was personally hoping it would be dyable I mean it looks like it was built out of a kitchenaid stand mixer or something so I thought it would come in a lot of colors. Silver, Gold, Green, Black, etc