Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

KI Support! :D

AuthorMessage
Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
I can't believe it! I asked KI to move one of my wizards to another account and they did it in less than 12 MINUTES! That has to be a record! Super Speeeeeedy! Thanks KI I am so happy!

Survivor
Apr 20, 2010
I'm going to meme a little bit.

Victoria Fireheart: "Hey, KI, can I move one of my wizards to another account?"

KI: "Can't, I'm busy right now."

Victoria Fireheart: "I'm paying for two year-long memberships."

KI: "So which wizard would you like moved?"

Just kidding, KI, I know you do it partly for security reasons. I couldn't help myself.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
FireAndIceFTW on May 9, 2018 wrote:
I'm going to meme a little bit.

Victoria Fireheart: "Hey, KI, can I move one of my wizards to another account?"

KI: "Can't, I'm busy right now."

Victoria Fireheart: "I'm paying for two year-long memberships."

KI: "So which wizard would you like moved?"

Just kidding, KI, I know you do it partly for security reasons. I couldn't help myself.
I'm too stupid to understand your post rofl!

I just sent them a message asking them to move my wizard; said her name, level and school and which account she was on then the name of the account I wanted her moved to. They did it so fast and sent a lovely message

Now I can set up that account nicely and make some more wizards hahaha....I'm not sure it's possible to have 'too many wizards' and this is going to be a really nice boost for them starting out. She is my Balance wizard and will be so much easier to level with my storm or life helping her when she gets into tricky battles. I feel excited and happy!

Survivor
Apr 20, 2010
Victoria FireHeart on May 10, 2018 wrote:
I'm too stupid to understand your post rofl!

I just sent them a message asking them to move my wizard; said her name, level and school and which account she was on then the name of the account I wanted her moved to. They did it so fast and sent a lovely message

Now I can set up that account nicely and make some more wizards hahaha....I'm not sure it's possible to have 'too many wizards' and this is going to be a really nice boost for them starting out. She is my Balance wizard and will be so much easier to level with my storm or life helping her when she gets into tricky battles. I feel excited and happy!
The joke I was making was about the stereotype that a big company doesn't care about helping out the players unless you are paying them a lot of money (looking at you, EA). But KI is actually pretty good when it comes to support for W101.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
FireAndIceFTW on May 11, 2018 wrote:
The joke I was making was about the stereotype that a big company doesn't care about helping out the players unless you are paying them a lot of money (looking at you, EA). But KI is actually pretty good when it comes to support for W101.
Oh lol. I don't think I spend a huge amount considering how much I play and how much I enjoy it.

I do think KI support is really good. They even brought back a level 1 TC holder noob that I deleted in error when I hadn't put any money into the account yet. It wasn't even linked to my main account yet either but they restored her for me so I didn't lose the treasure cards. I thought that was really understanding of them and I appreciated it a lot!