Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

KI Live

AuthorMessage
Defender
Feb 28, 2013
I'm sure you said something important during the Pirate 101 segment of the lates KI Live, butsince the backgroung was so LOUD, I couldn't hear a word you said

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
Valcoor Dragonfind... on Jul 22, 2016 wrote:
I'm sure you said something important during the Pirate 101 segment of the lates KI Live, butsince the backgroung was so LOUD, I couldn't hear a word you said
Sorry for the audio difficulties during KI Live! We'll re-record the Q&A from the inaudible parts & get that up on YouTube next week.

Explorer
Aug 01, 2013
Dworgyn on Jul 23, 2016 wrote:
Sorry for the audio difficulties during KI Live! We'll re-record the Q&A from the inaudible parts & get that up on YouTube next week.
Hello Dworgyn is it true what i heard yesterday on KI Live something about a new bundle coming soon for wizard101!

Survivor
Nov 05, 2010
I have a suggestion: Someone in your office can watch it online as you're doing the show. That way you can get instant feedback from a coworker rather than relying on many people tweeting or chatting with you in-game for 30 minutes about these problems.

Thanks for re-recording it, I am most anxious to hear what Leah has to say! You both make a great team btw.

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
massive810 on Jul 23, 2016 wrote:
Hello Dworgyn is it true what i heard yesterday on KI Live something about a new bundle coming soon for wizard101!
A bundle that wasn't previously available to our friends outside of the US is coming to the online store.

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
Emma Storm on Jul 23, 2016 wrote:
I have a suggestion: Someone in your office can watch it online as you're doing the show. That way you can get instant feedback from a coworker rather than relying on many people tweeting or chatting with you in-game for 30 minutes about these problems.

Thanks for re-recording it, I am most anxious to hear what Leah has to say! You both make a great team btw.
I miss my old helpers. Yes, we're already talking about solutions so it doesn't happen again.