Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

KI, I just want to say...

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 08, 2009
You guys are doing a great job! I'm enjoying the game now that I'm a member. I don't really care what anyone else says about hatching, I think it's a good idea. I hatched a regular firecat witha regular dragon and got a dragon with one pedigree number (30) above the usual (29). I just wish there were more ways to get lots of experience, I am so close to lvl 48.

So, all in all, good job and keep it up!

Tabitha Spiritsong

Survivor
Jun 16, 2009
finally, somebody who isnt so negative about the game
seriously to all the people who complain,go make a game and then show it to people, and then see if it can get the same amount of players who play wizard
i would like to see that
but
anywho
thanks for a wonderful game KI

Explorer
Dec 11, 2008
i fully agree, KI has done a very good job with this game. i have been a member for a few years and i love every day of it, i wouldnt chnage any thing about the game really, and is always looking forward to what KI does next.

keep up the good work, you guys are the best!

Adherent
May 20, 2010
fGYU2tKDtH wrote:
I just wish there were more ways to get lots of experience, I am so close to lvl 48.

Don't skip any side quests, and you should be level 50 before you finish Dragonspyre.

Delver
Mar 13, 2011
colagada wrote:
fGYU2tKDtH wrote:
I just wish there were more ways to get lots of experience, I am so close to lvl 48.

Don't skip any side quests, and you should be level 50 before you finish Dragonspyre.

Here here. When you get to level 60 you will wish you weren't, in that all other quests afterward feel like you are wasting that XP away.

*HINT HINT* KI. Level cap upwards! ;-)

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
I agree. I think this is a great game. There have been so many updates, and changes, and additions, I haven't been able to keep up with all of them. I have quite a few wizards going at the same time, so all of these changes are going to keep me busy for quite a while. In case I didn't say it before, I just "love" this game ! ;-)

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
i agree. this is a great game and i'm sure, amongst all of the complaints, KI appreciates the occasional praising post. As for the getting more xp, have you been to wintertusk yet? it's loaded with xp! -eli and crew