Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

KI Girl Wizards Like Santa Hats Too!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 25, 2010
Last year I was very sad to see my daughter and myself could not buy the Santa hat from the person in wizard city. We were looking forward to it. My husband was able to get it because he was a boy wizard. But what about us girl wizards? While the girls style hat was lovely, it was not my style or my idea of a Christmas hat. Girls do wear Santa hats too in RL. Why is it only for boys in Wizards 101?

Girls help me out here, let KI know you too would like to be able to get a Santa hat or are my daughter and I alone. :(

Thanks for listening to my rant!
Molly FairyBright

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
HappyhollyG wrote:
Last year I was very sad to see my daughter and myself could not buy the Santa hat from the person in wizard city. We were looking forward to it. My husband was able to get it because he was a boy wizard. But what about us girl wizards? While the girls style hat was lovely, it was not my style or my idea of a Christmas hat. Girls do wear Santa hats too in RL. Why is it only for boys in Wizards 101?

Girls help me out here, let KI know you too would like to be able to get a Santa hat or are my daughter and I alone. :(

Thanks for listening to my rant!
Molly FairyBright

I agree. :D I would like a Santa hat too.

We've been hearing a lot lately how the girls are getting short-changed on some things...

Survivor
Aug 25, 2010
Forgot to say... -the beard of course.:P

Hey anythings boys can do, girls can do better!!

Molly

Survivor
Feb 10, 2009
Me too I really wanted a santa hat as well. There are other outfits that I wish were for girls and boys too.

Survivor
Mar 23, 2010
Survivor
Sep 04, 2010
I agree with you guys I'd love Santa hat an even a cute Santa outfit for my girl Wizard, lol.

Mastermind
Sep 19, 2009
Survivor
Aug 18, 2010
Have my fingers crossed that girls will get cool Santa hats too. Hope KI listens to us.

Historian
May 01, 2010
No mean for disrespect, though I kind of laughed to myself when i thought of it: girls across the spyral with white beards...

Squire
Jan 21, 2010
how do they give you ladies santa hats with out taking the bonnets away from the girls who want bonnets? If anyone actually wants to wear a bonnet in this day and age...

Do they just add another santa hat item to the crown shop? Guys get the choice between two identical santa hats...

Personally I wish we could change the colors. I would love black trim, and pompom, on a santa hat.

Squire
Dec 21, 2008
The only holiday outfits I ever buy are the wands/staffs, but I do agree that girls might like Santa hats too and they should make Santa hats available to both genders on the game.

Caroline Sunbright level 65 life

Survivor
Jul 28, 2009
I agree. I'd like a Santa hat too.
Anything that can make my wiz or house festive would be great!

Survivor
Aug 28, 2011
MzDreamfire wrote:
I agree. I'd like a Santa hat too.
Anything that can make my wiz or house festive would be great!

Hello I agree with all the KI Girls out there
When I went to the commons to check out the Christmas stuff at Felix Navidad I was a little disappointed. I have to say, I love the Santa Outfit! Only for a boy character.
The Girls robe and boots are fine, but why do the girls have to where a bonnet?
It looks just like the Thanksgiving bonnet with different colors. I suggest next year to ditch the bonnet and give the girls the same Santa hat as the boys, without the beard. Just my opinion.
Angelfirewizard

Survivor
Aug 25, 2010
To zebulous: A second hat with no beard made available to both boys and girls would be a perfect option. Leave the other the way it is, just offer it up as a new hat that is beardless. I am sure there are men / boys on the spiral that don't want a beard too.

Though I am not sure it matters now. :( Sadly Felix Navidad did not get the memo that girls want a Santa type hat option too. Sad really that ladies/ girls must have a bonnet. So all I can say is... KI lost two crown sales from the girls in this house.

So Ladies shall we start the campaign now to see if we can get them to hear us and demand equal Santa hat rights?

Molly

Defender
Dec 21, 2010
The girls hats were nice, but I have to agree with above posts. Please KI Santa hats for the girls. Also, I don't really like the bulky black boots. The hat is dainty and the boots are not!! What about stylish, nice boots with a heal on them (Like the MB boots). I love the robe. And, of course i don't need the beard. Ha Ha Ha Ho Ho Ho. KI really has a thing against deer. What about deer pets? Oh dear.

Survivor
Aug 28, 2011
HappyhollyG wrote:
To zebulous: A second hat with no beard made available to both boys and girls would be a perfect option. Leave the other the way it is, just offer it up as a new hat that is beardless. I am sure there are men / boys on the spiral that don't want a beard too.

Though I am not sure it matters now. :( Sadly Felix Navidad did not get the memo that girls want a Santa type hat option too. Sad really that ladies/ girls must have a bonnet. So all I can say is... KI lost two crown sales from the girls in this house.

So Ladies shall we start the campaign now to see if we can get them to hear us and demand equal Santa hat rights?

Molly
@Molly Yes I hope they take our suggestions. I hope we do not have to wait another Year to find out if they were heard.
I had to find another cute Hat and Boots in the Bazaar and change the colors.
Happy Holidays
Angelfirewizard :)

Delver
Mar 13, 2011
better idea i got plus in my opinion i would not like to wear a beard around since i am a girl so maybe a mrs. santa outfit O: my idea is like this so mrs. santa has this christmas staff and then she has a lovely pretty hood ( white and red and so is the whole outfit ) then she has like this dress that reaches to her feet its outlined with the white puffy part oh and so is the hood its outlined with the puffy part then the shoes are slippers o: they are these red glassy high heels ( idk i just thought of this but you guys can help to give a better idea for shoes and so can you KI! ) so ya thats my opinion of what we can make bye wizards and have a safe journey!