Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Kapudans boarding hook(Retired)

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
So after right a few other post, i finally got to understand the issue behind the mix up and such of death damage being added to the myth , fire set but my previous post along side that post went unanswered.

There was a set for myth and fire and storm and ice, there was also a set for balance, death and life.
So why were the other schools giving their appropriate set stats while the one for life,death and balance gave equal percentage of 17% damage. Death is suppose to out damage ice, yet ice got away with 19% damage and no one is talking about this? IF death was suppose to get 20% then why wasn't this installed in the admiral boarding hook after the mix up. I think it was fair for those who bought the previous retired version got to keep theirs, but unfair for other death mains who came after, knowing their at a 3% disadvantage. It might not seem like a lot but 3% on a 127% outgoing vs 130% has a significant difference, that one is notably stronger than the other.

It might not look like a real issue right now but, there would be time that 3% comes in clutch moments, esp when adding that 130% to that 25% virulence for a 155 damage. The only replacement to that would be using the admiral boarding hook with the Gulture death mount with 3% to make up for it.