Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Just out of curiosity here.......

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 29, 2009
Now i have always woundered this and i'm sure that i'm not the only one so here goes nothing.

Does anyone know who the woman is that does all of the voice-over narrations for the quests. I have always been curious about that. It would also be nice to know who does the voice-over work for the teachers at ravenwood also.

We often get requests for the names of our voiceover actors, however part of their contract is that we do not reveal their identities.

Almost all of the voice actors used in Wizard101 are local talent to Austin. We are a local company and like to support local artists.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Survivor
Aug 11, 2009
:( :( :( :( :( :( awwww i was curios to know myself. But i repect not revaling the identies.

-Jasmine Waterflower,

CYA IN THE SPIRAL

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
I don't know, but Professor Drake sure sounds like Jeremy Irons to me. :D

Survivor
Mar 04, 2009
Prospector Zeke wrote:
We often get requests for the names of our voiceover actors, however part of their contract is that we do not reveal their identities.

Almost all of the voice actors used in Wizard101 are local talent to Austin. We are a local company and like to support local artists.

Thats Awesome to Know, but Just out of curiosity lets say if someone lived in Austin how would He or She go about maybe getting a try out?

Survivor
Jun 07, 2010
Well, whoever the voice actors are, I just want to say thanks for doing such an awesome job! When my husband and I are playing, there are times we turn off the dialogue. However, for certain characters, we turn it back on because we love the voices: Ceren, Penny, Lady Oriel, Zeke, and all the professors, just to name a few from the starting zone. And thanks to the Powers That Be at KI for hiring local talent--it's always important to support local artists! :D