Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Just for fun..."What did they say??"

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 19, 2014
15
Okay so I have the max characters. Highest is promethean Fire, followed by Promethian Death. I've laughed so hard at some of the animations and I've wondered about others and how others see them.

The other day, my friend and I were talking and we wondered what others might say if asked what some of the characters are saying:

Seraph Old MacDonald?
Skeletal Pirate (Idk he's missing his mandibula [lower jaw bone])
Rain of Fire "We want pizza?"
Judgement I think she's trying to sing the same song as the Seraph

Then we started thinking of funny things how spells might be funnier....

Hummongofrog (we thought how funny it might be if he simply hopped out as a tiny little frog and then just blew up into a huge, bloated frog. Or vise versa!)

What if the skeletal pirate got a boot stuck in the sand as he was coming towards you?

What if a fire elf accidentally shot at the ground, sending him flying like a ping pong ball until landing on you?

What if those wraiths who shrink into their heads, got stuck there?

Still waiting for Ra to come out and accidentally smash his foot....

What if Madusa's tail got stuck in the crack of the ground?

Woah. Cool: Cast tempest and a little surfer guy or girl (or both) were riding the waves!

I don't know if this is allowed. Just thinking fun and funny.

Defender
Dec 15, 2013
138
thats really cool. remember that April fools event, they should add that when April fools event comes in, make the spells more funnier as a joke.

Historian
Nov 28, 2010
612
For me, I always thought the Skeletal Pirate was cursing in advertising, "Charmin, L'Oreal". What he says after that, I don't know.

Judgment I thought was a basketball player calling the, "Alley Oop."

You're other ideas would be awesome as an alternative to fizzle... spell malfunction.

Defender
May 09, 2010
181
Dyan70 on Feb 21, 2015 wrote:
Okay so I have the max characters. Highest is promethean Fire, followed by Promethian Death. I've laughed so hard at some of the animations and I've wondered about others and how others see them.

The other day, my friend and I were talking and we wondered what others might say if asked what some of the characters are saying:

Seraph Old MacDonald?
Skeletal Pirate (Idk he's missing his mandibula [lower jaw bone])
Rain of Fire "We want pizza?"
Judgement I think she's trying to sing the same song as the Seraph

Then we started thinking of funny things how spells might be funnier....

Hummongofrog (we thought how funny it might be if he simply hopped out as a tiny little frog and then just blew up into a huge, bloated frog. Or vise versa!)

What if the skeletal pirate got a boot stuck in the sand as he was coming towards you?

What if a fire elf accidentally shot at the ground, sending him flying like a ping pong ball until landing on you?

What if those wraiths who shrink into their heads, got stuck there?

Still waiting for Ra to come out and accidentally smash his foot....

What if Madusa's tail got stuck in the crack of the ground?

Woah. Cool: Cast tempest and a little surfer guy or girl (or both) were riding the waves!

I don't know if this is allowed. Just thinking fun and funny.
This is a really creative and unique post. I like it. Although not likely, This would be hilarious if KI took the time to make some of this a reality, perhaps on April Fools.


Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
1127
High Five Ghost on Feb 23, 2015 wrote:
For me, I always thought the Skeletal Pirate was cursing in advertising, "Charmin, L'Oreal". What he says after that, I don't know.

Judgment I thought was a basketball player calling the, "Alley Oop."

You're other ideas would be awesome as an alternative to fizzle... spell malfunction.
The spell malfunction animation would be cool but it's frustrating enough to just fizzle... having the spell animation begin only to have it fail would be extra maddening lol!
I always imagined that when the Leviathan pops his head up from the water he's thinking "Lunch"!

Survivor
Oct 30, 2011
25
leprechaun says
ohhh huss ho fizzuh hawd hum ho hen heddeler ... eh thoos en heeben oven ----

seraph says
yayo aya

skeletal pirate says
sod roru moru yah..... ahhh mee o ahjo mai wah....

judgment lady is saying
hola (spanish)... 'ello (cockney accent)

triton says
wrrlwrllrrrrwrllwrrr

rain of fire water moles are saying
oo la tikka oo la tikka

glowbugs in the squall are saying
ayyy haaaaa... hoooooo... hummm hurarararara waah ee, dee-dee-dee yub yub, odoodoodee doo bop bop.... wwwaaaahhh

Historian
Nov 28, 2010
612
TucsonWizard on Feb 26, 2015 wrote:
The spell malfunction animation would be cool but it's frustrating enough to just fizzle... having the spell animation begin only to have it fail would be extra maddening lol!
I always imagined that when the Leviathan pops his head up from the water he's thinking "Lunch"!
True enough.

The Rain of Fire dancing water moles always remind me of the "hooga chaka" part of Blue Swede's cover of BJ Thomas' "Hooked on a Feeling".