Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Just came back to the game/ LF grouping

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 12, 2008
Hi all,

I recently just came back to the game after about 7 months and I noticed that they incorporated the new Waterworks instance. I'm not sure if anyone still runs it, but I would love to get into a group for it. Some information about myself for ppl that are looking for group members. I played both beta and launch, currently have a lvl 60 balance and 57 ice. I am an older player so I have no problem listening to directions :D. I would just need a group thats willing to take me in a few times for gear drops while providing information about how the instance works. I.E how to beat bosses, steps, etc. Any help would be great. All my character names are Alric. If we get into talking I can provide other means to contact me to let me know when the raid/group is going.
Thanks in advance ;)

Mastermind
May 13, 2011
in the future, there will be a lot of legendaries in the spiral. a roundup wont be as hard now either though

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
In the 40 or so times i've been in waterworks, i have rarely ever gone there without there being a crowd of people waiting to go in or looking for other people to join. Just check outside the dungeon in a normal or crowded realm and you're sure to find a group easily. -elijah darkthorn, legendary conjurer

Delver
Apr 12, 2011
i will take you if you name place time and date and realm of meeting but legendaries are waiting ou there all the time it is only legendary dungeon on ive realm now there is a new lvl 60 dungeon on test realm in a new world but only KI knows when that world is released to live realm

blaze raventail legendary pyromancer