Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Just an observation

AuthorMessage
Hero
Jul 30, 2012
It seems to me that it is common for male wizards to have a scowl, angry, or mischivous look on their face. Female wizards are usually happy or neutral.

I looked in the character creater where you select your face and sure enough guys can select from several angry scowl faces. The girl faces all seem happy or neutral.

Personally I prefer to team up with happy wizards. Seriously... I have noticed that I prefer questing with friendly looking wizards. I completely understand this makes no sense.

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
RottenHeart on Mar 6, 2013 wrote:
It seems to me that it is common for male wizards to have a scowl, angry, or mischivous look on their face. Female wizards are usually happy or neutral.

I looked in the character creater where you select your face and sure enough guys can select from several angry scowl faces. The girl faces all seem happy or neutral.

Personally I prefer to team up with happy wizards. Seriously... I have noticed that I prefer questing with friendly looking wizards. I completely understand this makes no sense.
True. All my characters have the same face: the green eyes with the smile.

Survivor
Jun 23, 2009
makes good sence. ladies like to show emotions. While guys just get to it. Team up with good guys that smile or hide their faces. Also, as an Observation. Ok guys that make the game. awesome job so far. the game is a bit slow in the salt swamp in the dino world but it is a lot better now thx for that. :) anyways we like the stich your wand and robes and shoes. I like to throw one more twist in the mix. I like to ask that you guys to think about adding gear shots to our gear optoins. Here it is. every player without expection upgrades there gear. most have their main gear, and the one for the arena, and for thoese hard to beat boss, and areas. So, lets give the players what they do without thinking about it. With the card shot option players pay like $100 crowns and add a shot to a hat, robe, shoes, ect. however, if they want to add a gold card to there gear. Oh, and they so will! they got to let the gold card go, and pay $100 crowns. with is awesome and rasies crown sales for you guys. Even if 1 million players changes their gear and adds a shot and a card to it that is still 2 million in crown sales. Also, like a hermit crab. players need to upgrade to better stuff do to level, a combo move, the arena, and area. It is also even to all players due to the creative of that player. Meaning, they can add all the cards they want, but if they change their minds about how their gear cards are. Also, they will. They will pay to do that. Also, if things get out of hand in the arena you can limit those upgrades. Player will have a sence of ownership, and will have fun coming up with this new way of upgrading their gear. and with the hats, robes, the knife thing, amulets, rings and shoes. To add cards to this will seriously make a good crown income for the game. Also, you can add to the gear shots in the decks and stuff. A sound investment in the game, and well worth the work. Thank you for reading this and God bless you all.

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
I have noticed this too!!!! I have seen only two types of smiles that guys can have, the rest are angry scowls. Girls either have happy or calm. (I'm a happy wizard girl)
As for teaming up with people....I don't care what they look like as long as their polite and helpful
(But I honestly prefer chatty people)

Survivor
Jul 15, 2012
Haha, I've noticed that too and it's pretty weird. I'm a girl and I have the smiling face with Brown eyes.

Explorer
Oct 04, 2009
I just looked at my character and you are indeed right, I am scowling and all of my other wizards are to. Kingsisle, boys CAN be happy to.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
"ladies like to show emotions"?
that is such a stereotype.

very astute observation by rottenheart, though not 100 percent true. i don't know if my pyromancer's expression is what people would call happy, or even neutral~ the look in her eyes is all business, lol.

ironically, my smiliest wizard is my male necromancer~ blonde, green-eyed, and sporting a huge grin. my best friend in-game says that he looks like a little ken doll, because he's just so cute.

-von
mostly-neutral-faced female wizard & valerian, the overly-happy necromancer.