Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Just a little frustrated.....

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 14, 2011
Some of my friends are just so...ughh!! I would ask them to teleport to me and they would, but then I would enter the battle and they would just leave!!! If anyone has the same problem please reply

Geographer
Aug 28, 2010
bloopy4 wrote:
Some of my friends are just so...ughh!! I would ask them to teleport to me and they would, but then I would enter the battle and they would just leave!!! If anyone has the same problem please reply

Bloopy4,

Plain and simple, you need different friends...... or just learn to fight alone... :).

I do have one question, have you asked them why they flee?

I know sometimes when helping others, I feel like fleeing when they don't know the game very well, or have their deck setup incorrectly.
Then the battle lasts a long time, when it should have been a short battle.

For most battles in this game, you only need about ten cards in your deck.
When in a dungeon, I will add a few more sheilds and heals, but that's about it. I have about four different decks setup, depending on which type of battle I am to enter (if your talking about pve). If I am fighting my own kind, I have one special deck just for that. Do you do this?

Joe.

Champion
Jul 30, 2010
bloopy4 wrote:
#1 wrong forum. #2 you cant keep real people from doing something you dont want them to do, keep in mind these are REAL people they do what they want. cant stop that unless it is something like muting.

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
First, this belongs in the Commons. Second: There is no way to prevent someone from fleeing. If they flee for no reason when you need help, remove them, because that isn't a friendly thing to do.

Survivor
Jul 11, 2011
bloopy4 wrote:

Well they are probably fleeing for a reason, I only flee from helping someone if they, A: a low level trying to show me a rank 6 spell that I've cast myself while I have less than 1,000 health. (I'm ice btw and this happens more than you'd think).
B: when I'm low on health and a life person lets me die.
C: when someone less than 45 lvls below me tries to tell me what to cast.