Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Judgement

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 01, 2011
Anyone know when balance wizards get judgement

Seth Crowmask lvl. 18 Balance (of course )

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Iamawesome17 wrote:

I believe it is a school specific quest, I think level 28.

Defender
Feb 19, 2009
Survivor
Sep 23, 2008
Balance Wizards get the Judgement (my favorite spell, lol) at Level 28. It is a quest from Alhazred (spelling error?), the balance professor at the Krokosphinx. I believe you must defeat 2 bosses at once in a warehouse in Marleybone. I hope this helped! :-D

Survivor
Mar 12, 2009
Iamawesome17 wrote:

Or if the fight in MarleyBone is too hard for you just fight Meowiarty in big ben and then that will count as if you've fought the boss for judgment, I have before :)

Delver
Aug 10, 2010
Judgement IS nice, but as you progress, you'll use it less and less.
With good gear and blades, you can get 1200+ from a spectral blast for only 2 power pips and 2500+ from a hydra for only 3 power pips.
Judgement is a good finisher, but master the spectral blast and hydra, and you'll be able to tear up anything that gets in your way!

By the way, when you get to celestia and get enchantment treasure cards as part of your regular deck, at 4 pips, sandstorm becomes the "hit all" spell of choice over power nova. More damage for 1/2 the pips because the power nova is classed as a charm and can't be enchanted.

L. Skullrider, Level 56 Balance