Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Jewel Crafter's Bundle Now Available at GameStop

AuthorMessage
Administrator
The Jewel Crafter's Bundle is now available in GameStop stores across the USA. Now your Wizard can select gear and weapons up to Level 110 when you redeem the Jewel Crafter's Bundle.

This bundle includes:

• Bountiful Mine Housing Item
  • Dyeable Crystal Unicorn Mount
  • Dyeable Crystal Butterfly Pet
  • Shard Warrior's Attire
  • Shard Warrior's Hammer
  • Cosmetic Shard Hammer + 100 Crowns to stitch
  • 1 Month or 5,000 Crowns

https://www.wizard101.com/game/jewel-crafters-bundle

• Prepaid cards such as this have a life cycle.
  • They are launched in retail stores in the USA only as that is the distribution available to us through the company that makes the cards.
  • When a new card is introduced, usually we then take an older card and offer it for sale on our website. Many of those older cards can be directly purchased at https://www.wizard101.com/game/prepaid-card
  • When the older card has been available on the website for a while, it is then retired as a bundle and no longer offered on the website.
  • Sometimes we make individual items from the bundle available in the Crown Shop for special events, however not all items are offered this way.

community@wizard101.com
Historian
Jun 19, 2010
Thank you for making new game content and packs - these are both welcome additions to Wizard 101!

However, since new game packs aren't available at every vendor location when they come out, can you help by listing the actual Game Stops these packs are sold through!?!

Its cool that you don't know every possible location; but how about just listing one Game Stop location in every state.

Survivor
Feb 28, 2015
the new jewel bundle is awesome

Survivor
Sep 09, 2012
Naming the packs in different states in a good idea, but some of the lager states might be harder to list due to how big they are.

Explorer
Jul 21, 2015
Do I Get To Dye My Gear?

Administrator
Be my friend on Oct 23, 2015 wrote:
Do I Get To Dye My Gear?
Yes! The mount, pet, hat, robe and boots are all dyeable in the Jewel Crafter's Bundle.

community@wizard101.com
Hero
May 07, 2015
level 110? im confused i have not been on in a while some body help me? was there an update and i missed it or what?

Survivor
Dec 11, 2014
Hi! So, um I have a doubt... In the website, it was written that there are gears in jewel crafters bundle available up to lvl 110. So does that mean, that they already created 110 lvl or is the max lvl still 100?

ЙIc๏Lє LIFєFL๏Щєr

LVL 47 LIFє ЩI乙ąrđ.

Administrator
Hello,

It's not possible to reach level 110 in the game right now, but you will be able to with the next game update.

community@wizard101.com
Squire
Jun 13, 2011
And, once more, there will be new tiers for past, retired, & current bundle gear sets made to accommodate the level cap increase, like usual.

Would be nice one day, should they decide to go for the extra mile, to raise the level cap by 15 levels, like P101 did, which is a very astounding thing they did, by the way, or maybe even, 20 levels, for an incredible milestone of an update, which would be double than the usual 10 levels in adding new major worlds.

That may happen one day. Maybe. Not a bad idea to go to the extra mile once in a while. Possibilities.

Survivor
May 02, 2009
The GameStop in where I live is closed right now is there any way to buy it like a gift certificate online?

Survivor
Nov 16, 2015
I have just purchased this bundle, and it is amazing! Thank you KI!

Survivor
Oct 01, 2014
Will retired bundles come out again for a limited time?
I also kind of have ideas for bundles for next year i was thinking that it would be Awesome if there were holiday bundles. aka Christmas, Easter, New Years.

Regards,
Jennifer Icesong