Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I've just realized...

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Dec 11, 2011
If we ever get to level 100, I just noticed a few things:

Storm: Wouldn't Storm critical every single move they make? I looked at a few Diviners' gear and saw that Storm can get to around 250-300 critical with the right gear, maybe more.

Ice: They can already achieve immunity to Storm and Fire, so would they become immune to other schools? Quite possible all? And their health. 5500-6000?

Life: I would think at around level 100 they would never EVER die.

Just a few things I've observed. No complaints or rants.

~Eric CrowSpear - Lvl 80 - Diviner

Defender
Jul 28, 2009
I agree 100%! All I heard on these boards are that how immunne ice is to their reist! And i agree i have seen a ice resist before it's not cool..... sooooo yea if we do reach lvl 100 it would be a nightmare with complaints on how life will live and ice will resist to much

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
gtafreak101 wrote:
If we ever get to level 100, I just noticed a few things:

Storm: Wouldn't Storm critical every single move they make? I looked at a few Diviners' gear and saw that Storm can get to around 250-300 critical with the right gear, maybe more.

Ice: They can already achieve immunity to Storm and Fire, so would they become immune to other schools? Quite possible all? And their health. 5500-6000?

Life: I would think at around level 100 they would never EVER die.

Just a few things I've observed. No complaints or rants.

~Eric CrowSpear - Lvl 80 - Diviner

LOL. We've been on our way to overpowered since level 60... except Balance, because that's a support-school and doesn't have a "specialty", like everyone else does (exceptionally-high health, critical, traps, accuracy, etc.).

I've played all 7 schools, and would totally love it if my Storm wiz could critical every hit she made, but that's unlikely to happen; as for Ice's health, I can see that hitting 6500-7000 in the future, but that's probably just my inexperience talking, heh.

/my 2 cents, for what they're worth,

El Veeb
the Archmage of Awesomeness

Defender
Jun 14, 2010
Yes, you are correct.

This is actually the reason why we have seen very little gear improvement since lvl 60

Defender
Jul 23, 2011
I personally have a life wizard. I think it would be great if we lived forever, lol. I don't pvp because it doesn't really interest me. I play the game to level up and help others. In team battle, I try to play the healer role as much as possible. So, if I couldn't die, neither would my teammates. I could concentrate on keeping everyone else alive instead of healing myself. It would create somewhat of a God complex, though.