Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I've been gone for years.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
Did much change, besides adding new areas? And as of now, do they still update the game? Just bought a membership to play. I was much younger when I first started. This is a kids games. But it's still fun for me :D

Explorer
Sep 19, 2012
its so cool half my family plays including some 5 states away! and yea lots changed try checking out the update notes or newsletters starting around the time you left, up to now.. I bet you will be pleasantly surprised and also more updates soon as well! so welcome back! :D
stormy jen silver

Defender
Sep 05, 2010
Ehh I don't know if I'd call it a kids game, this is still up for debate and everyone holds their own opinion. I really don't think it's a kids game, just because something is light-hearted and fun doesn't make it a kids game.

Delver
Dec 15, 2009
A lot has changed and yes they still update. Currently on the test realm they added a new world called "Polaris" A Hrundle Fjord type environment. They also will raise the level cap from 100 to 110 when it comes out.

Since you've said you've been gone for years, Khrysalis part 1 and part 2 have come out.

They've also added new membership perks (I don't know which ones are new but I know they added new ones)

So yes they are

Hunter LifeBreeze Level 66

Survivor
Jul 10, 2008
I'm in the same position as you. Dropped out shortly after this came out of beta testing and lost my info when I moved. My fiance is a wiz with computers and they got me my old e-mail back and I used it to restore the account here. There is so much different! Personally I absolutely love the fishing, craft and gardening additions. All the extra content for the pets is astonishing. The visiting of other castles is really inspiring. The exalted runs are a great addition for accomplished fighters. And I have yet to even visit all the amazing new worlds out there! This place has become just fantastic! (Though I do hope they fixed the issue of gender segregated color choices.)