Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

It's getting very difficult to level now...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 02, 2017
Has anyone else found this?
I'm pretty much stuck at level 46. I can't solo in Dragonspyre, and there is no one to group with there anyway. (seriously, I went everywhere looking for anyone and the streets were deserted of players. Couldn't find a single one)

And Wintertusk is impossible alone as well. I've finished all the storyline quests up to and including the ones I'm at.

Yesterday I thought "Hey, I know, I'll help people with lower level dungeons and stuff and I'll get XP that way!" Oh, how we do delude ourselves. After an hour of that, I could have made more XP finishing a level 9 quest.

We have 5 days left in the month subscription I got, If I can't find a way to level up and keep going, I'll simply let my daughter play out the month and then cancel.

Which is a shame, I liked this game, but from what I've read membership is dropping across the board. Spinning your wheels getting nowhere is not a fun way to spend a few hours.

Honestly, if anyone has any suggestions, I'm all ears.

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Unable to solo as a Level 46 in Draogonspyre?

What school is your Wizard from? What kind of gear do you have? Have you completed side quests in the lower level worlds?

Aside from Boss battles Dragonspyre can be soloed with the proper gear. Once you get to a boss battle, you might have to click the team up button.

If you're really desperate, I'd be happy to help you get through Dragonspyre

Steven Ghoststalker

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
The other main website for this game has a mercenary forum. You can ask for specific types and levels of help there, either with street battles or with bosses and towers and dungeons. Good luck.

I hated Dragonspyre too, it was horrible to solo in. I feel your pain

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
You didn't give us enough information to help you.

What school are you?

What gear are you using?

What hours are you playing?

Do you have a good pet (or any pet at all)?

Have you started gardening?

Do you actually enjoy this game and want to continue playing?

Knowing these things can give us information about where you need to buff yourself up and what you can change to make things easier.

What I will say, is that the game gets challenging. You're talking about giving up just because your subscription is up (which is fine and within your rights), but if you want to progress then obviously you'd need to commit more to the game than 30 days.

If you're already burned out and not enjoying yourself, then go ahead and take a break. But if you want to keep playing then you'll have to commit some time and effort at learning how your school works; getting solid gear; gardening for gold, reagents and pet snacks; training up a helpful pet; and fighting your way through challenging battles.

We're here to help and advise, but you have to put some effort in and one of the best ways to do that is to keep trying. Even being defeated can teach you something (even if it's just what not to do!).

Alia Misthaven

Survivor
Jan 26, 2014
Time that you are playing in is very important. I find there are certain evenings where the place is rockin and other times when it is empty. You are in a difficult place, I for one dislike that particular world. It was a lot of work. Also, depending on your school it could be harder that for some other schools.

I would suggest a summon of some sort or a minion to help. I have found that at times, another schools summon is quite nice to take some of the blows off myself while I blade up or get some defense especially when I have more than one to deal with.

Also, get a few AOE's in your deck. It makes those pips count for so much more.

good luck though

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Do sides to level faster.

And when you were checking for fellow wizards, did you change realms?

Try accessing a realm that's more populated like Ambrose.