Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Items question

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 30, 2016
Level 13 wizard here, where can I fnd items needed to make my wizard stronger? I've been seeing people in my level getting around 1.3k-1.5k health at my level and I was wondering where I could get items that could boost my health and mana at my level range.

Delver
Dec 15, 2009
Depends on your school. If you're storm, you're not in luck as Storm has the worst health of them all. I am level 45 in Celestia and only have 1600 health. If you're Ice, you are in luck as they get the most health.

To find out the good stuff, go to the Bazaar in Olde Town in Wizard City. Make sure to check "Usable" so things that you can't use or buy isn't there. Also make sure you filter them out by clicking "LvL" so it will show the top level.

Then choose the best ones!

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
BridgeToPeace102 on Jan 4, 2017 wrote:
Level 13 wizard here, where can I fnd items needed to make my wizard stronger? I've been seeing people in my level getting around 1.3k-1.5k health at my level and I was wondering where I could get items that could boost my health and mana at my level range.
Well,

Welcome To The Game And The Message Boards! :D

Would've been nice if you mentioned your school as well, but to respond, it's more than likely that those wizards you seeing around your level with that much health most likely has some crowns only items equipped such as:
The Jacket of Withstanding - Level 5+ Robe *+175 Health
*+3% General Resist
*+One Tower Shield Card
Midsummer's Cowl - Level 5+ Hat *+120 Health
*+2% General Resist
*+ One Sprite Card

Watchtower Boots - Level 5+ Shoes *+93 Health
*+2% General Resist
*+ One Guiding Light Card

So, just by equipping those items alone gives you a boost of 388 Health.

Note, these items are available quite cheaply in the Crowns Shop or from rare drop by the final boss in Wizard City - Lord Nightshade.

Happy Questing & Good Luck!

Defender
Nov 10, 2015
Try going to the Wizard City Bazzar (I'm not sure how to spell that) it gives tons of good stuff for your level. Later when you are level 30 farm Mount Olympus for zeus or senators gear. Then at level 60 farm for Waterworks gear. That's as far as I got. I'm level 70 right now and have a full set of Waterworks gear and I have GREAT stats.

Cole IceShard lvl 70

Delver
Jul 24, 2015
Until level 30, you'll want to visit the Bazaar every five levels or so.

Once you reach 30, go to Mount Olympus. This should work until 60. At 60, head into Waterworks. That gear will work until 100, when you go to Darkmoor. The best Darkmoor gear is still good at 120, the maximum level.

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
What school are you, and what schools are you seeing these numbers on? Ice and Balance are going to have naturally high health and gear with higher health boosts, while Storm and Fire will have much lower health.