Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Item Tranfer?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 18, 2009
HI,

I am really annoyed/ frustrated with this so please help me.
Today recently I decided to make new character thinking that I'm going to be able to use the Robes from my older character. I bought the robes with Crowns (CASH) and since I do not use them no more I thought it would be interesting for me to give it to my new character.
The reason why I want to give it to my new character is becuse these robes were bought long time ago with crowns and I just recently bought new robes for my old character. So Basically I do no want my crowns (CASH) just be thrown out.
I thought if I put items from my old character, into the dorm's bank I would be able to use the bank on different character. That way I do not use really CASH for nothing.
I mean just think about it, if you buy them robes with crowns and after few levels you buy new one with crowns it ends up that your throwing your crowns away, and I do not want that.

Please is there away to get my items that were bought with crowns on to my other character? Will there ever be?

Explorer
May 22, 2008
Hmm, that's a good point. While I can't answer your question, I think the feature would be nice.

Survivor
Jan 18, 2009
There is got to be away to tranfer Crown Items. It's just unfair for me to spend $10 for one day and then throw it away. Please.

Squire
Dec 02, 2008
If you could transfer crown gear, then sets would be commonly transferred from one character to another, so that far more people would get the benefits of it without a corresponding increase in income for KingsIsle.