Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

issue with the game

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 04, 2009
Well here is my situation. Im 53 and stuck, im at Malistair in Dragonspyre and on the raven bosses in Grizzelheim. I mostly play in the evening and Im having alot of trouble getting people to help me with these quests. I can no longer progress in the game until I get help with these. My issue is that I feel locked in place with nothing to do. Seems to me that after you have completed to content up to the dungeons that a new area should open up for you to start on. My game play shouldn't have to depend on others to progress. For example most other mmos don't require you too complete ever single quest to move to the next zone. Your progression is based on your level.

This is not meant as a complaint,but more of a question of why. Im feeling less inclined to play if that means I have to spend an hour or more infront of an instance or spamming in commons for people to help me.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
I can relate to the OP problem I too have had it. Even if you wait for random help sometimes that can not work out also. There are wizards on wizard101central.com that offer help for these things but it means signing up and waiting for response.

First I recommend you do not take quests for any of the optional towers - BriskBreeze - lvl 50, given by guard in Ole Town, MarleyBone Tower - level 50, given by the Storm school teacher, Helephant Tower - lvl 60 given by Crisp when you finish Wysteria. WaterWorks - lvl 60 is up to you since if you don't craft for the lvl 56 gear in Wintertusk you may need this gear in WaterWorks.

Posting for meet up here is hard since there is a delay in postings.

Defender
May 24, 2012
Sometimes when I get stuck like that I rearrange my cards and maybe try a different wand. I've been trying to talk to Ivar Andersen for weeks. The game evolves and their strategies change so I have to change mine. Do you use different wands? That's a trick I learned from brwac. Try it out.

Defender
Jul 23, 2011
I think certain quests in the game are intentionally designed to promote teamwork. By the way, a lot of worlds open only after certain quests are complete. I can say this for certain, because I have an Archmage sorceror that has completed all worlds. I would be more than happy to help you with both of these quests. I am not sure that your evening and my evening are the same, though. Please reply with more info about your times, and I will see what I can do to help you. I am on pretty late in the evening West Coast time.

Delver
Jul 21, 2009
brwac wrote:
First I recommend you do not take quests for any of the optional towers - BriskBreeze - lvl 50, given by guard in Ole Town, MarleyBone Tower - level 50, given by the Storm school teacher, Helephant Tower - lvl 60 given by Crisp when you finish Wysteria. WaterWorks - lvl 60 is up to you since if you don't craft for the lvl 56 gear in Wintertusk you may need this gear in WaterWorks.

He is not on them :)

DREWIVY wrote:
My issue is that I feel locked in place with nothing to do. Seems to me that after you have completed to content up to the dungeons that a new area should open up for you to start on. My game play shouldn't have to depend on others to progress.

I understand it feels unfair just have to keep trying to get help try helping some other players and in return they can help you. Sometimes that works. Try that and if nothing else. Ask for help on here there is a few f us on here that will help :) good luck