Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Issue with description

AuthorMessage
Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
According to THIS link, under the section called "Will You Help Save Wizard City?";

"Play for free forever! Alternatively, Wizards can complete Wizard City and explore further afield with Membership or Crowns."

That is 100% incorrect. You can NOT complete Wizard city and then explore further with crowns or membership. You can't even come CLOSE to finishing WC. If I were KI, I would be VERY careful about this. Just as an obseravtion, if Im told I can do something, for a set price (in this case free), and I can't, it doesnt make me happy and I feel slighted. The simple solution would be to allow ALL of WC to be free (as has been mentioned many times before).

Just my $.02 USD is all

Administrator
Hello,

To clarify, it says "play for free forever," which is true and possible. You can play the game and access certain areas of it for free, forever.

"Alternatively, Wizards can complete Wizard City and explore further afield with Membership or Crowns."

This clearly states that completing Wizard City and exploring other worlds requires Membership or Crowns.

I'm sorry for the confusion, but I believe the description is fair and accurate.

community@wizard101.com
Squire
Jul 18, 2009
Lol sorry but you're misreading that sentence and kinda making a big deal out of it instead of realizing you misread it.