Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is This The End?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 20, 2015
Now with all the buzz about Polaris, I was wondering if KI will release any more worlds after this one? I am currently finishing up MooShu and am trying to figure out how long I have to play to finish W101.

So, are there any more worlds after Polaris, or is this it? Any information about it? I know Polaris isn't even in the live game yet, but they probably gave some kind of a hint in the test realm.

Survivor
Sep 08, 2013
If you're still on MooShu, then you have a looooong way to go before you'll finish the main storyline, you'll need to beat 7 more worlds, which takes a long time. By the time you finish Polaris I'm sure there will be a new world. Since Wizard101 is a really popular game most likely KI will keep making additions to the game to keep it going.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Storm Flower on Nov 14, 2015 wrote:
Now with all the buzz about Polaris, I was wondering if KI will release any more worlds after this one? I am currently finishing up MooShu and am trying to figure out how long I have to play to finish W101.

So, are there any more worlds after Polaris, or is this it? Any information about it? I know Polaris isn't even in the live game yet, but they probably gave some kind of a hint in the test realm.
Polaris is not the final world, by my estimate we have 4 more worlds after Polaris. But your far from Polaris and by the time the world after Polaris comes out you will be ready.

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
Rachel Dreamsong on Nov 20, 2015 wrote:
Polaris is not the final world, by my estimate we have 4 more worlds after Polaris. But your far from Polaris and by the time the world after Polaris comes out you will be ready.
Correction: AT LEAST four more worlds after Polaris.

Explorer
Aug 24, 2015
Storm Flower, I think your goal to Finish Wizard 101 maybe a bit difficult. Considering that some players have been here for years and years. The game has been running for seven years, and plans seem to be in the works for several more years. Additions are sure to be made. Perhaps, you would be better served if you picked a World you want to finish or an amount of time you want to play and let that be your goal.

Explorer
Jun 20, 2015
Kitilark on Nov 20, 2015 wrote:
Storm Flower, I think your goal to Finish Wizard 101 maybe a bit difficult. Considering that some players have been here for years and years. The game has been running for seven years, and plans seem to be in the works for several more years. Additions are sure to be made. Perhaps, you would be better served if you picked a World you want to finish or an amount of time you want to play and let that be your goal.
True. But I just wanted to figure out how much I will finish by the time a new world comes out (or by the time my membership days are complete). As far as I read here, there are at least four more worlds after Polaris, so I'll probably try to get to Polaris and just stop there. Thanks for giving me a goal

Alexandria Dreamcatcher,

Delver
Dec 15, 2009
They will not end the third arc with one world. It will most likely be five just like the other arcs.

Mastermind
Sep 11, 2010
We get, very roughly, one new major world every year along with one 'minor'/optional area.

Wizard City, Krokotopia, Marleybone, and Mooshu were the original four worlds.

Then, in order, we have gotten:
Dragonspyre, Grizzleheim, Crab alley (was changed after Wintertusk's release), Celestia, Wintertusk, Wysteria, Zafaria, Avalon, Azteca, Aquila, Khrysalis, Pagoda/Barkingham/Zigazag/Darkmoore, Polaris. Those marked in bold are the storyline worlds, while the others are optional (although they usually contain the strongest dungeons and some of the best gear in the Spiral).

So, no, we will not stop getting new worlds.

Survivor
Jul 10, 2008
I have seen characters that reference world's that don't exist yet, not directly but enough so that we know it'll go on for a while longer.

Explorer
Nov 17, 2013
My predictions of the future worlds:

After Polaris: Mirage, Empyrea, Wallaru*, Darkmoor**

*Wallaru was mentioned by the Balance scholar: ''Did you go to Wallaru?'' (Something like that)

** Darkmoor could have its own world, and notice how Shane VON Shane's name and the shadow scholar's name both have ''VON'' in their names? Are they from the same world? Are they related?

Delver
May 12, 2012
eSnowFrost on Nov 25, 2015 wrote:
My predictions of the future worlds:

After Polaris: Mirage, Empyrea, Wallaru*, Darkmoor**

*Wallaru was mentioned by the Balance scholar: ''Did you go to Wallaru?'' (Something like that)

** Darkmoor could have its own world, and notice how Shane VON Shane's name and the shadow scholar's name both have ''VON'' in their names? Are they from the same world? Are they related?
Cool predictions, mine is similar.

After Polaris:
1. Empyrea
2. Mirage
3. Hidden Lands
4. Broken Shores
5. Darkmoor
Empyrea
This is a sky world with sky squids, falcons, hawks, griffons, yada yada you probably know the story. Morganthe flew into the sky so she could be there. Kind of a world like Aquila, just seperate. It was mentioned on many things that Empyrea was going to come before Polaris, but it didn't, so I'm guessing it will be next.

Mirage
A world like Krokotopia, just with tigers, lions, leopards, snakes, and more animals like this. Some people don't think it will come out because it is so close to Mirage with the pyramid theme. I think it will eventually though.

Hidden Lands
Guessing they are hidden islands. All I've seen is a picture.

Broken Shores
Dark dangerous place with sharks. Kind of a sad place.

Darkmoor
I agree with your answer, couldn't word it better.

Wallaru?
Never heard of it. Would you tell me about it?

Thanks,
~ Ali

Explorer
Jan 03, 2010
Back to the original question, I'll be quick;

NO, I don't believe this is the end. KI has released a world per year (not exactly sure, maybe 1-2) but they don't disappoint.
If you're in Mooshu now, you have a long way to go. No need to worry, and I believe as such a popular game, there will be more worlds to come, exactly like updates/bundles/etc.

Hannah GoldenRiver
Level 53

Survivor
Apr 05, 2010
Hunter ShadowBlade on Nov 20, 2015 wrote:
If you're still on MooShu, then you have a looooong way to go before you'll finish the main storyline, you'll need to beat 7 more worlds, which takes a long time. By the time you finish Polaris I'm sure there will be a new world. Since Wizard101 is a really popular game most likely KI will keep making additions to the game to keep it going.
I have the same comment.