Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is there any other way to get fire wyvern...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 17, 2011
other than pets?
I really want the fire wyvern card, but I recently discovered that you have to hatch the ice wyvern and pheonix pets.
Help?

Administrator
There are items that have this card on them as well

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/ItemCard:Fire_Wyvern

The Smoldering Vengeance Boots & Helm that are available as a rare reward from the Phoenix Hoard Pack available in the Crown Shop.

community@wizard101.com
Squire
Jan 21, 2010
The sun school has a mutate spell, simply use the fire wyvern mutate spell card on an ice wyvern spell card in your hand. It will then convert the ice wyvern spell card to a temporary fire wyvern treasure card.

In order to acquire this mutate spell you have to find the mutate master, he is hidden in celesta somewhere. I suggest having a fire wizard and making ice his secondary school, that way you can use power pips to cast your new spell. Or have a fire mastery amulet... that works too.

using this method you can cast as many fire wyverns as your deck will allow, the trick is having the original spell and the mutate spell in your hand at the same time.

Champion
Dec 03, 2012
Zebulous Newt on Apr 2, 2014 wrote:
The sun school has a mutate spell, simply use the fire wyvern mutate spell card on an ice wyvern spell card in your hand. It will then convert the ice wyvern spell card to a temporary fire wyvern treasure card.

In order to acquire this mutate spell you have to find the mutate master, he is hidden in celesta somewhere. I suggest having a fire wizard and making ice his secondary school, that way you can use power pips to cast your new spell. Or have a fire mastery amulet... that works too.

using this method you can cast as many fire wyverns as your deck will allow, the trick is having the original spell and the mutate spell in your hand at the same time.
The Mutate Master Location can be found here:
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/NPC:Korsten_Bloodscorn