Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is there another bundle coming soon?

AuthorMessage
Champion
Jun 16, 2009
Hello guys. I just found out something. Remember the Mega bundle was released in May? Well, 5+5=10 so the next one was in October! I was wondering if there is another one coming now. So 10+5xMonth=March!
So I would be guessing the name would be Awesome Bundle. Thanks for reading! Hope we can get the bundle out soon! :D

Explorer
Jul 09, 2009
Well um...
It isn't like they are getting a bundle every five months I mean that could be a lot of work
Keep your eyes open and maybe they will make a new one but in my opinion, it shouldn't be called awesome bundle it should be like Magical Bundle or whatever the theme is. :D

Hero
Sep 08, 2008
More than likely. I am scared though .... all the future bundles will probably include super rare spells that I spend a fortune on trying to get.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Shiningfantasia wrote:
More than likely. I am scared though .... all the future bundles will probably include super rare spells that I spend a fortune on trying to get.

The original poster is referring to Bundles, not hoard packs. Bundles do not have the "chance" element attached to them. You usually get a mount, a house, a set of gear, a wand, a pet, an elixir, and crowns. Possible they may include spells in the future too, but they likely won't be random chance.