Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is there an in-game version of the starter outfit for stitching?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 17, 2009
I've looked it up using multiple keywords, but I haven't found an answer for this idea.

I'd like to make my highest-level wizard look like she just started out, with the default outfit you get when you take off all your armor. The one with the big hat with the kink in it and the robe with the rope belt. I haven't been able to find any word one way or another if there is a cosmetic item in the game you can stitch to do this.

Is there? And if not, there definitely should be. It'd be pretty funny if a bunch of Primes were running around looking like they only just started the game.

Delver
Apr 05, 2022
Isubrell on Sep 22, 2023 wrote:
I've looked it up using multiple keywords, but I haven't found an answer for this idea.

I'd like to make my highest-level wizard look like she just started out, with the default outfit you get when you take off all your armor. The one with the big hat with the kink in it and the robe with the rope belt. I haven't been able to find any word one way or another if there is a cosmetic item in the game you can stitch to do this.

Is there? And if not, there definitely should be. It'd be pretty funny if a bunch of Primes were running around looking like they only just started the game.
Hey there, if I understand correctly you are looking for the OG outfit you used to start out with?

If so, you can talk with Eloise Merryweather in the Commons! She sells cosmetic gear from the world she is located in. And since she is located in Wizard City in the Commons, she sells a lot of Wizard City outfits including the outfit you're suggesting.

Hope this helped!

Delver
Mar 30, 2014
Eloise doesn't sell this gear but Lord Nightshade drops it.