Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is the "Epic Bundle" Pack still available?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 10, 2011
Greetings, Professers, Headmasters, and Players. I have heard of the "Epic Bundle" Pack. And it comes with some really cool stuff. My friend got it, but I didn't play Wizard101 then. I started a few days ago, when she reminded me of it. She has the Fierce Hound. I think it is SO CUTE! So, is the "Epic Bundle" Pack still available? I can't hatch any Fierce Hounds, because I don't have any Adult pets. I just have a Baby Heckhound named Baby Dakota. So, please answer! I really want the stuff from the "Epic Bundle" pack, and the Fierce Hound!

Defender
Apr 26, 2009
Yes it is still being sold. I just got it about three weeks ago. Today's date is 5/31/2011.
Diana Dragonpyre
Life:58

Defender
Nov 19, 2008
lilycat1111 wrote:
Yes it is still being sold. I just got it about three weeks ago. Today's date is 5/31/2011.
Diana Dragonpyre
Life:58

that would be today 5/31/11 and ya the epic bundle is kinda cool and they got a new one.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
raleigh20020824 wrote:
Greetings, Professers, Headmasters, and Players. I have heard of the "Epic Bundle" Pack. And it comes with some really cool stuff. My friend got it, but I didn't play Wizard101 then. I started a few days ago, when she reminded me of it. She has the Fierce Hound. I think it is SO CUTE! So, is the "Epic Bundle" Pack still available? I can't hatch any Fierce Hounds, because I don't have any Adult pets. I just have a Baby Heckhound named Baby Dakota. So, please answer! I really want the stuff from the "Epic Bundle" pack, and the Fierce Hound!

Certainly. But, just so you know, I think the Sultan's stuff is better.

Defender
Jun 21, 2009
No, its not still being distributed to stores, but due to lack of players in an area, there still could be Bundles in a store. Hope that helped.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
bome1 wrote:
No, its not still being distributed to stores, but due to lack of players in an area, there still could be Bundles in a store. Hope that helped.

That is not correct. The Epic Bundle is still available, as is the new Mega Bundle. One does not replace the other; it's about choices.
So yes, the Epic Bundle is still available for purchase.

Survivor
Jul 03, 2010
were can you get it i went to my game stop and they where all gone

Survivor
Jan 16, 2011
no problems finding the cards at Gamestop, but they are unable to scan them/sell them and they don't know why that is happening.

Survivor
May 19, 2011
Geographer
Aug 28, 2010
RavenLady777 wrote:
bome1 wrote:

That is not correct. The Epic Bundle is still available, as is the new Mega Bundle. One does not replace the other; it's about choices.
So yes, the Epic Bundle is still available for purchase.

RavenLady777,

I can confirm that you are no longer correct, the Epic is not being sold and has been removed from all Gamestop stores. It cannot be scanned, and GameStop is no longer selling it, as of the release of the Mega bundle.
I have called over ten (yes over 10) Gamestop stores, everyone in my entire area, and they all said the same thing.
"They have been pulled from the Shelves and are no longer being sold".
Vilot419 is completely correct, and every Gamestop has confirmed this.

Joe.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009