Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is Reindeer Knight back?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 17, 2009
As a Ice main from 2014 (I think?) or before to now, I have always wanted Reindeer Knight but school has been a pain. But anyways, I saw Christmas in July was back for 2019, but I didn't see anything about this spell or not. So is it back or not from Lore drops?

Survivor
Jun 17, 2019
I came on here to ask this question too, does anyone know for certain if loremaster drops it right now?

Survivor
Sep 20, 2013
lilrobvert on Jul 22, 2019 wrote:
As a Ice main from 2014 (I think?) or before to now, I have always wanted Reindeer Knight but school has been a pain. But anyways, I saw Christmas in July was back for 2019, but I didn't see anything about this spell or not. So is it back or not from Lore drops?
Was wondering the same thing! I know it drops from the winter wonder 2017 pack but I want to know if it drops from loremaster now as well.

Survivor
Jun 22, 2009
Yeah its back i got it within twenty tries along with Krampus.

Explorer
Jul 05, 2014
Loremaster does drop it, but only during christmas.

Survivor
Sep 20, 2013
He does drop from loremaster as I just got it from her, good luck!

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
As mentioned before, The Loremaster is now currently dropping the spell (for the Christmas in July) Event.

Once the event elapses, the spell will be removed from potential rewards.

The next time The Loremaster will be dropping the spell will be around December.