Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

is myth the main school?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 17, 2013
maybe it's just me but i'm starting to think that when w101 was created it was mainly based on the school. i'ts not like i'm hating on school but malisters brother (plz don't correct me if i spelled his name wrong ) also you need to speak to the myth teacher to go to the olympus place i myself haven't gone there since i only lvl22but i think you get my point so if someone will help me out here and tell me what you think

Survivor
May 04, 2013
There is not a main school to the game, Cyrus the professor just has ties to a quite a few things in the game, but the school itself is not. Cyrus is definitely a main character in at least the first story arc, but this has nothing to do with myth being more prominent in the game than the other schools.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
kingdragonlord666 on Jan 7, 2014 wrote:
maybe it's just me but i'm starting to think that when w101 was created it was mainly based on the school. i'ts not like i'm hating on school but malisters brother (plz don't correct me if i spelled his name wrong ) also you need to speak to the myth teacher to go to the olympus place i myself haven't gone there since i only lvl22but i think you get my point so if someone will help me out here and tell me what you think
There is no main school in the game and Wizard101 wasn't based on Myth or any one school. Each school has it's pluses and minuses.

Explorer
Jan 08, 2011
There really is no 'main' school, in all honesty. The Balance school incorporates many play-styles into its spells, thus being arguably the most 'balanced' school out there(no pun intended, I assure you).
There's the Elemental Schools (Fire, Ice and Storm), Spirit Schools (Myth, Life, and Death), and according to W101 lore, the Balance school brings them all together. There's also the Astral Schools (Sun, Moon, Star) and the new Shadow Magic, but those can't be learned at the start of the game.